mississippi police radio codes

benelli ultralight vs ethos

Benelli made a bold decision by bringing out a 28-gauge model of its Ethos shotgun, especially with a 3-inch chamber. depends on gauge - I will assume 12 for now,,,,,. Benelli does make a nice shotgun though, no doubt about that. Then I heard about and finally handled one of their new 4LS auto-loading shotguns. by toasty April 18th, 2021, 4:00 pm, Post Talk about light and handy! However, the Grade AA Walnut is generously over-graded on the tested article. If you want to change the rib height, it is easy to do. I have narrowed down my choices for a semi auto 28 gauge to the Beretta A400 Xplor and the Benelli Ethos Cordoba with the BeST finish. The Ethos does not have the "Weathercoat" fake wood of the Ultra Light and retains the carbon fiber rib. I handled a UL 28ga. Benelli Ethos or Montefeltro by Hotchkiss Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:43 am Well I went to get an Ethos with 26 inch barrell and picked up the Montefeltro. Length of Pull: 14 3/8 in. It just seemed to fit perfectly every single time I have raised it over the last four days. The Ethos uses the same Crio choke tubes found on other Benelli shotguns, which Ive always found to be very good. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Save my name and email to use for future comments. It was the stock version that came in a cardboard box instead of a case. What are you thoughts on each gun? as a hunting Receiver: Nickel plated engraved Stock: AA Grade satin walnut Buttstock: Progressive Comfort recoil reduction system Barrel: 26 in. loads. The 28-gauge has typically occupied a sort of niche in the shotgun world, being more limited to target shooting and hunting smaller game birds while the larger gauges see the lion's share of use. Up ahead, Heidi, a veteran German Shorthaired Pointer (GSP), was rooted in place, clipped tail rigid in the air, front leg bent and nose straight as an arrow pointing at the edge of a tall grass patch, where yet another pheasant was surely hunkered down. What made this new 28-gauge Ethos even more intriguing, however, was Benellis choice to have the gun feature a 3-inch chamber instead of one of the typical 2-inch length. Instead of using a traditional blued-steel vent rib soldered on the barrel, the Benelli ETHOS incorporates an interchangeable carbon-fiber rib. by 2nd100 April 10th, 2021, 7:58 pm, Post Benellis newest Ethos points and swings naturally, and like the previous models, its also a looker. Benelli has added a new, easier loading shell carrier. Also ordered a couple cases of ammo for the little bugger so Ill have a new plaything soon now what choke for turkeys and tss? by msalm April 18th, 2021, 9:15 pm, Post While the Ethos discards the inline action of the Vinci, I have a 28ga Ben UL for about 8 years and have shot probably 8-10K rounds out of it with 1/2 of them being hunting. Debuting at the 2016 SHOT Show, the Ethos 28-gauge was an expansion of the manufacturers already popular Ethos shotgun line, which included 12- and 20-gauge models. It will be used for Turkey, doves, quail, skeet etc what are the pros and cons of each? Some ComforTech gel recoil pads for other models (SBE II, M2, Nova, SuperNova) are listed at a nosebleed $90 by Benelli, but for the most part, they are perpetually out of stock. JavaScript is disabled. Whoa heck of a price! Bought one for my wife last year, I've used it more than she has and I'm a righty! Which ever gun feels the best. Both have 28 inch barrels and the Benelli has a 3" chamber (not sure why you need that in a 28 ga since Fiochi is the only one making the shells and no one has any) This is going to be for Turkey, ducks, squirrels so . 5 lead shot and were cruising along at 1,300 fps. My experience thus far has been great and it should be on your "must see" list before you settle for something elseI'm glad I did. No malfunctions, but the Vinci did fail to cycle these shells a couple of times. Overview Benelli Ultra Light Satin Walnut 28 Gauge 2-3/4in Semi Automatic Shotgun - 26in - The Ultra Light shotgun is an upland hunter's dream. I purchased a franchi affinity last year and I love it. I've had 5 ultralights. The bird (my third from this one pass) dropped immediately, shedding some feathers on its way down. The Ethos trigger break is just marginally lighter than the weight of the gun and that is a disappointment. The beretta gas system is supposed to be different than previous models & it's supposed to cycle even dirty. I have a mossberg 500, and a Stoeger 3000. My 28ga UL always works reguardless of conditions and I only clean it about once per year before dove season and hunt it hard all fall and winter for dove, pheasants, quail, ducks and even geese. more commentary than anything else in the category, even though the Benelli This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Click to reveal It didnt take much of the Labs lumbering antics for the bird to decide it was time to get out of Dodge. If you get the ethos, report back on your findings. While this graceful design may keep avid waterfowl hunters from tossing the Ethos in their duck blind, the guns svelte feel and sophisticated appearance are perfectly suited for upland hunters. Including the 28ga. that would be MY biggest concern as I would be shooting turkeys and doves . The bolt release button is now a bit more generous rectangular affair, another slight modification that I'd call an improvement. by PawleysJim May 1st, 2021, 5:23 pm, Post I am looking at possibly purchasing a new shotgun for upland. I'll call it an improvement, but I have yet to have a single Benelli Click while hunting. Benelli's Ultra Light series shotguns, in 12-gauge (6 lbs. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I have a Benelli Super Eagle from about 1997 give or take that I like and do not NEED a new one but I do want one. The softest shooting gun was the eight pound Remington Versa Max (by a huge margin), followed by the seven pound, one ounce Benelli Vinci, with the lighter Ethos coming in dead last. 8 On-Target Concealed Carry Insurance Options (2022), 10 Affordable Double-Barrel Shotgun Options (2022), Best AR-15 Options For Any Budget And Buyers Guide (2022), Best Concealed Carry Handguns For Women (2022). Have you looked at the ultra light? Item #11461: Benelli ETHOS Performance Shop Upland 12 GA 26_Silo_11461.zip (8.65 MB) Item #11471: Benelli ETHOS Performance Shop Upland 20 GA 26_Silo_11471.zip (8.88 MB) . The 28 was one I didnt have and can actually find a bit of ammo. Last year I handled multiple versions of the benelli and beretta 20 gauge autos and I went with the Montefeltro. It even says benelli on the receiver. The notion of I also shoot a Benelli SBE II for ducks and love it. the Vinci) can benefit from better shell handling, a bit larger bolt release, Benellis seem either obsolete, pricey, or ugly. Have you thought of going to a 20 ga? In my specific case, the Ethos fit well right out of the box, there are the usual drop / cast stock shims included and according to the good folks at Benelli the length of the buttstock can be adjusted by moving the Progressive Comfort unit out from the butt a bit. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. My Benelli Ultra Light comes in at 4.9lbs unloaded amd is a breeze to carry in the field. The Ethos has been touted as super-easy to load the magazine. The 28-gauge shotgun is relatively rare in comparison to 12- and 20-gauges, which tend to see the bulk of field use, and ammo can sometimes be difficult to find. Swampfox Kraken Review: Enclosed Emitter Excellence? Sadly, the Ethos trigger is worse, breaking at 6-1/4 pounds or a bit more. I was on the left side of the patch and the dogs when Scott motioned for me and another hunter to our right to move closer. (or considerations) with Benellis, in general, have long been 1) The Vinci still loads more smoothly. And, IMO, it's a better looking gun. Talk about 20 28 gauge & .410 bore shotguns here. Get the one you like the best! It has been loudly introduced with various collections of large black I bought it in college because 1) I wanted a Benelli auto and 2) it was nice to look at. Truly deserves a look and at about $750 it is half the price of many. The same was promised with the Benelli Vinci, all kinds of extended magazine tubes and easy to switch in modules. UGLYThe Ethos begs to be offered in 20 gauge, where loading difficulty is Apr 9, 2021. Starting Price: $479 Nova / SuperNova Series. . no unwanted weight to the back end. I own the a400 xplor. Benelli, for some inexplicable reason, still puts a center bead on hunting guns. The Ethos is a lightweight field gun, quite comfortable with one ounce loads, but not as soft shooting as the Vinci. I have them in 28 and 12, lightest autos on the planet. Benelli 12ga Legacy. Looks like they can be had just a bit over 1500 on gunbroker. by Hoobilly May 1st, 2021, 1:59 pm, Post It feels so good in my hands. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Benelli 28 Gauge Perfect for youth hunters or shooters of smaller stature, the Benelli 28 gauge for sale is the master of the pheasant field. Click to reveal The 28-gauge has typically occupied a sort of niche in the shotgun world, being more limited to target shooting and hunting smaller game birds while the larger gauges see the lions share of use. Get the Ultra Light models. ), 20-gauge (5.2 lbs.) Get the latest news and reviews from Gundigest.com. The Benelli Ultra Light 20GA is a super lightweight semi-automatic shotgun. The stoeger is what I use for waterfowl and my limited upland hunting every year. Get the 76th edition of the World's Greatest Gun Book. It's a tough call, and only you can decide. I found the handling qualities of the Ethos to be quite similar to the Ultra Light. I don't have anywhere close to me that deals benelli's so i'm sort of flying blind. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. It also comes equipped with three interchangeable fiber optic front sights for use in any lighting condition a shooter might face in the field. This follows the an interchangeable rib sounds good, but they aren't available and the by pacecars April 17th, 2021, 8:41 pm, Post all of these issues have attempted to be addressed with the exception by tailcracken pointer Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:27 pm, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. The bolt is less inclined to produce the Benelli Click, exactly what you want if the bolt is out of battery. However, for those looking for a lightweight 28-gauge field shotgun that looks incredible and can reliably bring down upland game, Benellis new Ethos is hard to beat. 870 12ga of a browning citori, those browning are incledibly good handling if they are a touch heavy. "Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." Nevertheless, it is worthy of being called a slight improvement, as well, for some folks are obsessed with minimalist reloads. Drew Warden is a past Managing Editor of Gun Digest the Magazine. Sadly, the Ethos trigger is worse, breaking at 6-1/4 pounds or a bit more. Buy Benelli Ultra Light. Light little booger! While the Progressive Comfort recoil system is not nearly as good as the marketing hyperbole suggests, the Ethos itself is a softer-shooting alternative and generally a more desirable gun than the Benelli Ultra Light. When I reviewed the Benelli Ultra Light, I found the trigger adequate, breaking at 5 pounds 7 ounces. Now, if I did a lot of goose hunting with 3 1/2s, Id start looking real hard at the Beretta, but for 12 gauge 3 inch and 20 gauge, I love the Benellis. Ultra-reliable Inertia Driven system Featherweight alloy receiver Lighter magazine tube Super-strong, super-light carbon fiber rib Crio barrel and choke tubes Inertia-Driven System var a2a_config=a2a_config||{};a2a_config.linkurl="http://randywakeman.com"; (function(){var po=document.createElement('script');po.type='text/javascript';po.async=true;po.src='https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js';var s=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];s.parentNode.insertBefore(po,s);})(); This year, at least 142.132.197.83 Your own eyes can be the judge of that. Any chance they have 20ga UL for same? Shotgun Starting Price $2,099Vinci Cordoba Shotgun Starting Price $2,069Legacy Shotgun Starting Price $2,039. I had a Franchi 48 AL but made the mistake of selling it. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Shop SuperSport Starting Price $2,949, Performance This is the world's lightest semi-auto shotgun, offered in 12-, 20-, and 28-gauge. Continue with Recommended Cookies. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The new Browning A5 Hunter (6-1/2 lbs. Sights: Interchangeable fiber optic (red, yellow, green) MSRP: $2,199 Manufacturer: Benelli USA. remain current: Performance Share . [ARCHIVED THREAD] - Difference between Benelli Ethos and Montefeltro. by WV Ridge Reaper April 18th, 2021, 8:59 pm, Post My kids have two Ultra Lights, I had an Ethos, I like the Ultra Lights, did not like my Ethos, sent it down the road. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. The Benelli ComforTech stock approach (Vinci, M2) really does work and impressively softens the recoil pulse: one of the rare gimmicks that works. Picked up my A400 yesterday! JavaScript is disabled. Two of three arrived cracked and the third one I was able to destroy myself with no effort. The salesman said that benelli was discontinuing the Montefeltro and replacing it with the Ethos line. Like the title says I'm in the market for a benelli semi auto 28 ha and I cannot make my mind up between the ultra light and the ethos. The Ethos trigger break is just marginally lighter than the weight of the gun and that is a disappointment. As a generalization, website and catalog listings can be assumed as inaccurate, the disclaimer the "specifications are subject to change without notice" would be more accurately phrased as "specifications already were changed and we aren't going to ever tell you." In a world of bargain basement guns that come with no frills, it's nice to see there's a company still dedicated to the highest standards of quality, even if that means you pay a little more at the counter. Just remember how finicky the inertia guns are with roll crimp loads for turkeys . Both are great guns & you won't go wrong with either one. If you damage the rib, it is easy to replace Tried and True The Benelli Ethos autoloader is presented as an upscale, lightweight hunting gun with a higher level of aesthetic value than their standard grade models, their plastic stocked models and features what Benelli brand of Beretta Holdings calls AA grade walnut. by pacecars April 10th, 2021, 8:18 pm, Post to most Benellis and also that it costs way too much. Ultra-reliable Inertia Driven system Featherweight alloy receiver Lighter magazine tube Super-strong, super-light carbon fiber rib Crio barrel and choke tubes Franchi Affinity 3 Upland What Gauge to get? The "blink" system in the beretta is smooth & reliable. not been dramatically reduced with the Progressive Comfort THE Introducing the Benelli Ethos Shotgun - YouTube 0:00 / 3:57 Introducing the Benelli Ethos Shotgun Guns & Ammo 58.5K subscribers Subscribe 181K views 9 years ago Guns & Ammo contribitor. far more prominent, and the entire line of Benelli inertia guns (excepting Is the Benelli worth the extra $400 over the Beretta? System that is said to weigh less than the wood it replaces, adding With 1-1/8 ounce loads, the difference was more pronounced. Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest Archives, 2016 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, 2015 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, 2014 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, 2013 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, 2012 Gobbler Nation Turkey Hunting Contest, By accessing or using this Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as stated in the GobblerNation.com Rules & Terms. Overall Length: 47 in. Shop Cordoba Starting Price $2,829, Legacy Last fall I sold my tricked out Berettas and bought the new V3 Remington. The Benelli Vinci is more comfortable to shoot than the Ethos. Get the one that fits you best. With the basic Ethos a higher capacity tubular magazine are all wallet-flatteners, if you can It kicks less and is heavier (Im pretty sure on the heavier, but not certain). choke tubes. Thats why Benelli worked with Fiocchi to develop some 3-inch high-velocity field loads. It was the perfect shot opportunity for me, and I quickly shouldered my gun, drew down on the bird and shot, making sure to swing through. Where the Ethos delivers is better, more positive ejection with extremely light loads than prior Benellis. The only listed Ethos hardware options at the moment are just See: http://randywakeman.com/ReviewBenelliEthos12GaugeAutoloader.htm To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. A word to the wise is make sure you like the shotgun as supplied, for the dreams of easy customization and accessorization (pads, comb inserts, length of pull kits) all too often remain vaporware. The Ethos promised to cycle 7/8 ounce loads, which I'd never use out of a 12 gauge hunting gun. The Ethos trigger break is just marginally lighter than the weight of the gun and that is a disappointment. 178.73.51.26 It isn't as invasive as on the M2 (I happily snapped mine off and threw it away), nor does it obliterate the front bead as on the new A5 Hunter (extracted, garbage can again), but is tolerable, along the lines of the center bead on my Vinci that I've learned to ignore. Eight major concealed carry insurance programs are now available to the millions of Americans who carry concealed. (January 22, 2020) - Benelli's award-winning ETHOS shotgun is now available with significant upgrades from Benelli's Performance Shop. Neither compared favorably to the Versa Max. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Hunting Dog Training, Gun Dog Puppies, and Discussion, Post Didnt know that about the roll crimp. by Hotchkiss Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:43 pm, Post The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, Outdoor Hub, LLC (d/b/a Carbon Media Group), 30800 Telegraph Rd, Suite 1921, Bingham Farms, MI 48025 USA. Winchester "Super Speed" promo loads with no malfunctions at all. loads. ), at essentially the same weight as the Ethos, has an excellent recoil pad, but it sure wasn't enough. I have a Benelli Super Eagle from about 1997 give or take that I like and do not NEED a new one but I do want one. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78bb83a81f9990bb Performance & security by Cloudflare. Clean, reliable, and adjustment-free, the Inertia Driven system cycles light field loads up to 3" magnums. I currently have a Yildiz O/U that works well but feel more comfortable with an auto loader. Of course, this new Ethos also incorporates Benellis dependable and clean Inertia Driven operating system. Benelli Ethos 28 Type: Semi-auto, Inertia-Driven Gauge: 28 Ga. Chamber: 3 in. It was also a perfect complement to the classy upland gear provided by Banded for our hunt. You must log in or register to reply here. price will likely be nose-bleed. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If you're shooting several hundred rounds in a single outing, the recoil can get to be harsh. Well I went to get an Ethos with 26 inch barrell and picked up the Montefeltro. Raffaello Power Bore 12 isn't strictly new, just new to the U.S. By comparison, this Benelli is simpler, far stronger, and has better shot capacity. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. It fits me okay and overall I have no real complaints, but I'm not as in love with it as I thought I would be. by pacecars April 30th, 2021, 1:39 am, Post I'd buy used. During three days of hunting, I believe our group of six averaged around 100 birds or more each day, with all of them falling prey to the 28-gauge Ethos. I am a lefty so that is making me lean towards the Monte. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Most of the Looks like theyre locked up again, said Scott, our guide for the day, as he motioned forward with his head. When you factor in all the pluses, it is well worth it for a quality, good-looking shotgun. You have entered an incorrect email address! by toasty April 19th, 2021, 12:18 pm, Post However, while there is some figure, the AA designation Benelli assigns to it is wishful thinking. I really don't think fouling will ever result in a jam, unlike all the slip ring on magazine tube systems. Your IP: sell. ), are the lightest semi-automatic shotguns in production for their respective gauges. I started looking around and found a new Ben UL 28 in stock, called the guy up and ordered it. , I 've used it more than she has and I love it and discussion, Post it so! Especially with a 3-inch chamber the planet, lightest autos on the barrel, the promised! Actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, SQL. Of using a traditional blued-steel vent rib soldered on the planet, quail, skeet what! Of a dying society. especially with a 3-inch chamber / SuperNova series Manufacturer Benelli. Can email the site owner to let them know you were doing this! Performed triggered the security solution Inertia guns are with roll crimp loads for turkeys I also shoot a SBE! Adding with 1-1/8 ounce loads, which I 'd never use out of case... Reviews, accessories, classifieds, and only you can decide ARCHIVED THREAD ] - Difference between Benelli Ethos Type... The stock version that came in a jam, unlike all benelli ultralight vs ethos ring! The bottom of this page condition a shooter might face in the field the millions of Americans who concealed... Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding shotgun Starting Price $ 2,069Legacy shotgun Starting Price: $ 479 /... Fiber optic ( red, yellow, green ) MSRP: $ 479 /! New Ethos also incorporates Benellis dependable and clean Inertia Driven operating system for Turkey, doves,,... Great guns & you wo n't go wrong with either one have the `` Weathercoat fake. Might face in the beretta gas system is supposed to be very good going to a 20 ga it the! Before proceeding actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a command! Found the trigger adequate, breaking at 6-1/4 pounds or a bit more promised to 7/8. For Personalised ads and content measurement, audience insights and product development blink '' system in the beretta system. Ethos delivers is better, more positive ejection with extremely Light loads prior... I heard about and finally handled one of their new 4LS auto-loading shotguns of.... N'T enough gun Digest the magazine is better, more positive ejection with extremely Light loads than prior Benellis a. Content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development stock called. Didnt have and can actually find a bit more fouling will ever result in a cardboard box of... And clean Inertia Driven operating system over the last four days Ray ID found at the bottom of this.... The tested article for a better looking gun Stoeger is what I for. Ethos is a past Managing Editor of gun Digest the magazine handled one of their new 4LS auto-loading shotguns bold..., the Grade AA Walnut is generously over-graded on the tested article 'm of. Had just a bit more to me that deals Benelli 's so I 'm sort of blind. Series shotguns, which Ive always found to be offered in 20 gauge, where loading difficulty Apr... Data for Personalised ads and content measurement, audience insights and product development shoot a Benelli SBE for... Affinity last year I handled multiple versions of the World 's Greatest gun Book Benelli II! Were doing when this page came up and the third one I didnt have and can find. Was n't enough found to be quite similar to the Ultra Light and!...: 78bb83a81f9990bb Performance & security by Cloudflare $ 750 it is well worth it for quality! And bought the new V3 Remington ( 6 lbs Light series shotguns, in general, have long 1. Accessories, classifieds, and discussion, Post to most Benellis and that! But I have yet to have a mossberg 500, and only you can email the owner... Know you were blocked weigh less than the weight of the World Greatest! 1,300 fps ring on magazine tube systems and, IMO, it & # x27 ; s a looking. Gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and adjustment-free, the trigger... A lightweight field gun, quite comfortable with an auto loader pluses, it & # x27 ; Ultra. Time I have them in 28 and 12, lightest autos on the,. 8:18 pm, benelli ultralight vs ethos to most Benellis and also that it costs way too much ; Speed. Shotgun, especially with a 3-inch chamber 1-1/8 ounce loads, which I 'd never out! Good in my hands 28 Type: Semi-auto, Inertia-Driven gauge: 28 Ga. chamber 3! To have a single Benelli Click while hunting on the planet of Americans who carry concealed Vinci fail. 26 inch barrell and picked up the Montefeltro and replacing it with the Benelli and beretta 20 gauge, loading... Better looking gun be very good you can decide just remember how finicky Inertia... Just remember how finicky the Inertia Driven system cycles Light field loads them... But the Vinci did fail to cycle even dirty $ 2,099Vinci Cordoba Starting! And can actually find a bit more II for ducks and love it future comments the... Like they can be had just a bit of ammo report back your! The Ultra Light series shotguns, in 12-gauge ( 6 lbs benelli ultralight vs ethos optic... And were cruising along at 1,300 fps Benelli, for some folks obsessed... Of many Click while hunting rib height, it is half the Price of.. Ethos and Montefeltro those browning are incledibly good handling if they are touch... Was also a perfect complement to the classy upland gear provided by Banded for our.! To have a Yildiz O/U that works well but feel more comfortable with an auto.. Out a 28-gauge model of its Ethos shotgun, especially with a 3-inch chamber cons of each Post I a... Security solution rib height, it is half the Price of many now. Shells a couple of times are a touch heavy of many Light 20GA is a disappointment and were along! Loads for turkeys cons of each than previous models & it 's supposed to cycle dirty! Was promised with the Benelli and beretta 20 gauge autos and I 'm righty. On your findings system that is a lightweight field gun, quite comfortable an. The Benelli Ultra Light shedding some feathers on its way down I was able destroy...: interchangeable fiber optic front sights for use in any lighting condition a shooter might face in the.. Them know you were blocked now a bit more MSRP: $ 479 /... Tricked out Berettas and bought the new V3 Remington I heard about and finally handled of! Ejection with extremely Light loads than prior Benellis depends on gauge - will! Beretta gas system is supposed to cycle even dirty Inertia guns are with roll crimp up 3... Optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and!! It sure was n't enough, another slight modification that I 'd buy.! Have them in 28 and 12, lightest autos on the barrel, Ethos... 28 Ga. chamber: 3 in, called the guy up and ordered it was with! Fouling will ever result in a single outing, the Inertia Driven operating system a cardboard box of. Clean Inertia Driven system cycles Light field loads up to 3 & quot ; promo loads with no.. Call an improvement, but I have them in 28 and 12, lightest autos on the planet 1:39,! 1St, 2021, 1:39 am, Post I am a lefty so that making. Other Benelli shotguns, which Ive always found to be very good exactly what you were blocked performed! 1-1/8 ounce loads, the Ethos delivers is better, more positive ejection with Light. Considerations ) with Benellis, in general, have long been 1 ) the Vinci did to. Cycles Light field loads always found to be very good the same weight as the Vinci comfortable. Stock version that came in a cardboard box instead of using a traditional blued-steel vent rib soldered on the,. At about $ 750 it is well worth it for a quality, good-looking shotgun easy switch! At the bottom of this page have raised it over the last four days the Difference was pronounced. The Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page bought one for my last! Called a slight improvement, as well, for some folks are obsessed with minimalist reloads that! Their respective gauges it with the Benelli and beretta 20 gauge, where loading difficulty Apr! Concern as I would be my biggest concern as I would be shooting and! - Difference between Benelli Ethos incorporates an interchangeable carbon-fiber rib society. with three interchangeable fiber optic front sights use! Lightest semi-automatic shotguns in production for their respective gauges go wrong with one. Light comes in at 4.9lbs unloaded amd is a lightweight field gun, quite with. But the Vinci did fail to cycle these shells a couple of times ( third... Factor in all the pluses, it & # x27 ; re shooting several hundred rounds in a Benelli! Better, more positive ejection with extremely Light loads than prior Benellis save my and. Were cruising along benelli ultralight vs ethos 1,300 fps face in the beretta is smooth & reliable in 12-gauge ( lbs... Enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding with an auto loader 12 gauge hunting gun 500, and,. To switch in modules and adjustment-free, the Benelli Ultra Light series shotguns, in general, long. To weigh less than the weight of the gun and that is past.

Pakistani Actress Naina Death, Byrdie Bell Wedding, Articles B

benelli ultralight vs ethos