mississippi police radio codes

dixie stampede branson area appreciation

Most places who do offer the locals a discount do so because they know how much the "word of mouth" advertising is worth. You get both dinner and a show for roughly $60. Dixie Stampede: area appreciation is on Thursdays and Fridays. Best Western Branson West Mo . Dixie Stampede - Branson Events There are no events available. . Usually, May is the best time for those deals. 8514 E State Highway 76 Branson West, Missouri 65737 United States Toll Free Central Reservations (US & Canada Only) 1 (800) 780-7234 Hotel Direct Number (417) 338-2141 Worldwide Numbers There are no rooms currently available. The staff received the bronze "Stampede of the Buffalos" statuette for travel services provided to active duty and retired military personnel and their families. Using our Branson show schedule below, choose the date and time you wish to visit, and book your Dolly Parton's Stampede tickets online today! for the rest of the year. Well the fact I have been a member for 7 years and this is my first post is because people really jump on you when anything is posted. 808,822 were here. Young and old alike await the arrival of Santa atop his authentic sleigh full of goodies. Snow falls softly as the breathtaking scenes fill you with tidings of good cheer, and the Stampede arena is magically transformed into a true fantasy land, complete with twinkling holiday lights, evergreens, poinsettias, old-fashioned holiday costumes, and familiar holiday music. Even your staff serving your Southern cooking is dress in authentic . Our Branson cabin rentals come in all sizes for any type of vacation you are planning. We have an Early Christmas Present just for our Locals. dixie stampede area appreciation 2021. I recently did a report on a bit of marketing research we did here and we found that there was a HUGE amount of referrals coming from localsyou can't buy that kind of advertising! Items from this website, may not be used in whole or part without the expressed written consent of an officer of World Choice Investments, LLC, doing business as Dolly Partons Stampede. spunkins: Branson Attractions: 5: 06-28-2005 07:10 PM: REVIEW: Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show - Dixie Stampede Review: Jerm: Branson Missouri . 08-23-2017, 05:47 PM . Also, ask our Branson staff what Branson coupons we have this month for other shows! There are packages available that include lodging as well. When I told the ticket boy at Dixie Stampede could I get tickets for the 5:30 show he said sure but when I asked for my local discount suddenly the show was sold out! More Mucky Crossword Clue, Branson Shows: 4: 06-17-2009 11:11 AM: Discount Tickets for Dixie Stampede and Hamner Barber?? Nothing compares to the way we bring the spirit of the season to life at Dolly Partons Stampede in Branson. Boasting an impressive 35,000-square-foot arena, the Stampede features an incomparable cast of players that includes 32 gorgeous horses, handled by skilled and energetic trick riders who'll dazzle you with top-speed equestrian feats in a show filled with special effects, non . The performance has friendly North and South competitions, amazing special effects, stunt horse riders, and Western and Country music. United States Forums; Europe Forums; Canada Forums; Asia Forums; Central America Forums; . Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Branson MO entertainment is the perfect combination of world class entertainment with pyrotechnics, live animals, dramatic lighting effects, and theatrics. Copyright 2023, World Choice Investments, LLC dba Dolly Partons Stampede. Why do locals always feel entitled to certain things. Dixie Stampede show tickets are a great value, since you get an amazing show and huge meal for one low price, and Branson Ticket & Travel has Dixie Stampede ticket discounts that make seeing the show an even better deal! Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction: Dixie Stampeed - See 7,853 traveler reviews, 2,115 candid photos, and great deals for Branson, MO, at Tripadvisor. 2021 APPENDIX: A History of the Philippine Political Protest . The holiday festivities get playful as Elves from the North Pole and South Pole will compete in a friendly rivalry while serving up a festive four-course feast! Dixie Stampede Branson Show Times. Branson News & Events Top 4 Occasions to Visit Dolly Parton's Stampede in Branson December 23, 2022 One of the things guests love most about Dolly Parton's Stampede in Branson is that it's a great show for any occasion! (Btw this rant wasn't toward to person I quotedjust letting ya know dixie sells out this time of year). Like us on Facebook for more giveaway alerts :). Page 2- Dixie Stampede Local Branson / Tri-Lakes Area Issues : Branson MO; Directory; Forums; Branson Visitor's Guide : 1Branson.com > Living in Branson > Local Branson / Tri-Lakes Area Issues: Dixie Stampede User Name: Remember Me? The award extends a special "thank you" to the ITT office for the services they provide to active duty and retired military personnel and their families. Phone #: (877) 782-6733. Wow! # 3. Even my one-year-old in my lap sat wide eyed watching all the action. Are you ready to get your tickets to Dolly Parton's Stampede in Branson, MO? When I told the ticket boy at Dixie Stampede could I get tickets for the 5:30 show he said sure but when I asked for my local discount suddenly the show was sold out! Branson Area Appreciation Music Shows. Here patrons are seated on opposite sides as either the rebel Confederates or the Patriotic Union, though neither side fights to enjoy the show. for purchase by the. Tanya: Branson Shows: 5: 07-21-2004 02:25 PM: An offer for Dixie Stampede. 1Branson.com > Living in Branson > Local Branson / Tri-Lakes Area Issues: Dixie Stampede User Name: Remember Me? VR Home Rentals. Take a stroll down the beautiful Horse Walk and meet the 4-legged stars of the show, our 32 magnificent horses. The show has had live carriages, bison, ostrich riders, gunslingers, cowboys, and indians. Not only will the entire group revel in the Western style rodeo show, but they also are included in many special amenities including banquet services, two themed meeting areas, and audio visual equipment is also available for use along with a screen for viewing presentations and videos. While you're in Branson, make plans to visit Dolly Parton's Stampede and enjoy an extraordinary show featuring 32 beautiful horses, talented trick riders, musical productions and more, along with a four-course family feast. mel gibson house greenwich. With a large cast including 32 horses, the Dixie Stampede show is filled with trick riding, barrel racing, ostrich and pig races, singing, dancing, comedy and special lighting effects. Dixie Stampede Concert Tickets. At least while it's still called "FREE enterprise"! Even your staff serving your Southern cooking is dress in authentic attire. Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction: Dixie Stampede, Branson - See 7,837 traveler reviews, 2,098 candid photos, and great deals for Branson, MO, at Tripadvisor. It was nice to the ticket agents to offer to put you on a list to begin with so you could try to get in. Branson West Hotel | Area Information - Best Western top www.bestwestern.com. Conrad Laursen Height, For tickets, questions, or reservations: Call now: 1 (800) 504-0115 Reserve My Seats! Dixie Stampede: area appreciation is on Thursdays and Fridays. Everyone is treated to riding tricks, dinner theater, and sometimes even Dolly Parton herself makes an appearance. Phone Numbers 863 Phone Numbers 863-402 Phone Numbers Who is 863-402-8030? if I was managing a show i'd offer local discounts, however it wouldn't be all year whenever locals wanted it. Nqc. He is known for his trademark style of hardcore wrestling, which he pioneered in his time with Extreme Championship Wrestling (ECW) from 1995 to 2000. That we should do OUR "local" or "industry" discounts the way "all the other" theaters do them. You dont want to miss getting into the Christmas spirit at our Branson Christmas show! Website Design By: rccpromotions@gmail.com, Thank you for subscribing for FREE giveaway alerts! Call Our Box Office: (417) 336-3000. . TUG saves owners more than $19 Million dollars. From what I hear from people at that show the South always wins. Location: LENEXA, KANSAS AND BRANSON, MISSOURI. Dezember 18, 2021 marvel comic events 2021 eldorado resorts las vegas . My husband and I chose not to go to the show because of this, REVIEW: Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show - Dixie Stampede unimpressive at best, REVIEW: Dixie Stampede Dinner and Show - Dixie Stampede Review. Call Our Box Office at 417-336-3000. pierre deux french country catalog / accumulated depreciation equipment type of adjustment / dixie stampede area appreciation 2021. . Check during our rodeo Silver Dollar City 399 Silver Dollar City Pkwy Branson, MO 65616 White Water 3505 W. 76 Country Blvd. Vegetarian meal includes: country garden vegetable pasta, creamy vegetable soup, unlimited drinks, cheese biscuit, corn on the cob, herb-basted potato, and a dessert pastry. Password: Register: FAQ: Event Calendar: Mark Forums Read Thread Tools: Display Modes: 12-12-2016, 12:18 PM #1: . Our Branson cabin rentals come in all sizes for any type of vacation you are planning. customized group trip. Branson Vacation Rentals; Branson Area. Rodeo News Young Guns Timed Events Rodeo Goshen Stampede Presents Pro Rodeo June 12th - 13th, 2021 Pro Rodeo Action. Browse the gift shop or grab a cold nonalcoholic . You get tickets for less than 1/2 price then complain and say you won't go to a show because they are sold out and can sell that ticket to a full paying person?? Dixie Stampede: area appreciation is on Thursdays and Fridays. Its always exciting and full of surprises; plus, no holiday celebration would be complete without good ole St. Nick. Posts: 4,211. I never cease to be amazed at the number of people who try to tell our theater how to run our business. dixie stampede branson area appreciation. Visit Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Branson MO show and dinner attraction. From the dramatic and inspiring live nativity scene to the festive fantasy land that come. 2016 Schedule Click below: Call 417-334-0003 for info COUPON CODE 2016 Ticket Prices Child: $26 Adult: $50 Jump to. Taney County Republicans. If you wish to purchase a preferred-seating ticket to one of these dinner shows in Branson, MO, tickets are $54.99 for adults and $34.99 for children. SHOW INFO GROUPS NEWS & EVENTS buy tickets now facebook Branson's Most Fun Place to Eat The World's Most Visited Dinner Attraction Get Tickets Now stay up-to-date with Dolly Parton's Stampede Sign Up for Our Newsletter subscribe Branson Area Appreciation Watch this Topic. Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Branson MO entertainment is the perfect combination of world class entertainment with pyrotechnics, live animals, dramatic lighting effects, and theatrics. Browse forums; All. Special Offers Silver Dollar City Attractions. 2016 schedule, reviews, coupons and information about Dolly Parton'sDixie Stampede. Dixie Stampede coupons, discounts and coupon codes are some of the hardest ticket deals to find in town. Show Description: If you're looking for an over-the-top, Dolly Parton style night of entertainment among the Branson shows, look no further than the Dixie Stampede Branson.This wild ride of a show includes 32 horses, lively cowboys, a can-can line, and a four-course meal as well. Show Information for Dolly Parton's Stampede Branson, MO Need info for our Pigeon Forge show? spunkins: Branson Shows: 15: 07-09-2005 12:57 PM: Discount Tickets for Dixie Stampede or Hamner Barber?? We always appreciate what each venue is willing to do and regret some attitudes. 03-30-2004, 10:32 AM . Looking forward to seeing the new set design with all the high tech additions. The show is filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, and phenomenal musical productions. You must log in or register to reply here. Political Party. Plus, the stunning beauty of angels will amaze you as the songs inspire audience members of all ages. To make FREE area appreciation show reservations contact the Circle B Chuckwagon Theatre box office at 417-336-1828! Tasty herb-basted potato. The standard cost is $55, which includes a meal. Nope. Please . discount ticket codes & best seating area for Dixie stampede Apr 28, 2022, 1:56 PM Save 4 seniors going to be in Branson for the first time in October and want to see Dolly Parton's dixie stampede.. Heather McKain, a performer at Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede in Branson, Mo., presents a bronze "Stampede of the Buffaloes" statuette as a token of appreciation to Gabriele Church, Tinker Information, Tickets and Travel director. Tighten your bootstraps for a powerful performance featuring 32 magnificent horses and a cast of top-notch trick riders in a 35,000 square foot arena. Arts & Entertainment. Location Sebring, Florida. The show has had live carriages, bison, ostrich riders, gunslingers, cowboys, and indians. We've never paid for the preferred seating, and have always had great seats. Dixie Stampede with kids. With a variety of horses from Quarter to Belgian draft steeds, Branson visitors will awe at equine grace and versatility that the Dixie Stampede show has to offer. Actually dixie stampede has been selling out. Dolly Parton's Stampede. Today 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM All Hours. Your ticket also covers your admission into Dolly Partons pre-show entertainment in the world famous Carriage Room featuring opening act of a diverse mix of talent in a family-friendly atmosphere. Appropriate for All Ages. Branson Weather; Explore Branson; Visit Mo Website; Dixie Stampede. Deals on Branson. They were sold out today I know. Is it worth the extra money to pay for preferred seating for Dixie Stampede? The food alone is delicious. I'm sorryeach business is free to do business they way they see fit. After we Rode the Ducks, visited the Titanic Museum and ate lunch . Dixie Stampede Local Branson / Tri-Lakes Area Issues : Branson MO; Directory; Forums; Branson Visitor's Guide . Click below to return to the Branson 2016 theater show list. . To take advantage of our great rate on show tickets, call Brans on Ticket & Travel toll free at 1-800-432-4202 to reserve . Posted at 12:11h in . Use tab to navigate through the menu items. I have a rant to make. Nothing compares to the way we bring the spirit of the season to life at Dolly Parton's Stampede in Branson. Subject to Availability! Hasn't changed a whole lot since the last one I went to (10 years ago). Yes, there are many changes that have come with covid, but the Stampede is making the best of it. Call 877-SIX SHOW for . I went to the Dixie Stampede last weekend ($20), and it was a great show! discount ticket codes & best seating area for Dixie stampede Apr 28, 2022; Restaurants with Mac and Cheese Apr 28, 2022; discount code for Haygoods ticket for October . Select dates, August 17th - Sept 11th, 2021! Also find us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and join the Branson Christmas Fanatics group on Facebook. Whether you plan on a day trip or a week-long vacation, Vacations Made Easy is here to help make it easy. Just 12$ per person, plus tax. dixie stampede branson area appreciation. This town has been busy this weekend. The skilled control and graceful elegance of these professionals are both awe-inspiring and exciting. However, occasionally we have Dixie Stampede coupons, click the green icons below to find out if we have discounts this month available and mention the web visitor'scoupon code on our link to see what we have. But please, don't presume to tell me how we "have" to do business. The entire Stampede cast of performers including our 32 magnificent horses will take you on a nostalgic holiday adventure with all of your favorite Christmas songs. Its one of the most famous shows in town with for a family feast and fun for any age group. Is it hard to get tickets the day of the show or would you suggest getting them in . Enclosed glass elevators take you to the top of the tower, which is also enclosed and offers sweeping, breathtaking, panoramic views of Branson and . Password: Register: FAQ: Event Calendar . Items from this website, may not be used in whole or part without the expressed written consent of an officer of World Choice Investments, LLC, doing business as Dolly Partons Stampede. Sign up now for the Branson Christmas newsletter to get these stories delivered straight to your inbox. Thanks to all for your offerings. Dezember 18, 2021 marvel comic events 2021 eldorado resorts las vegas . Branson Area. 6 de novembro de 2020 . Is there a better side to sit on North or South? the Dixie Stampede is . Most shows in Branson without the dinner are around $40-50. you can go to the Missouri dept of tourism's web site and receive a packet that will include coupons for the Branson area, don't know it right off the top of my head but the web address should be pretty easy to find on goggle. If you're willing to pay full price, and I'm sure they would not hesitate to provide a local with a ticket to the show w/o having to wait until the last 30 minutes. Four-Course Feast Enjoy a Four-Course Meal at Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction. Previous Previous post: Dixie Stampede. Location: St. Louis, MO. Quick View. They were sold out today I know. Local & Travel Website. Dolly Parton's Stampede in Branson brings a whole new magnificent meaning to the phrase 'dinner and a show!' 12:57 PM: an offer for dixie Stampede all sizes for any type of /! Makes an appearance at that show the South always wins 2021 eldorado resorts las.... Coupons and Information about Dolly Parton'sDixie Stampede KANSAS and Branson, MISSOURI Twitter,,. Info COUPON CODE 2016 Ticket Prices Child: $ 50 Jump to preferred seating for dixie Stampede: area is. I quotedjust letting ya know dixie sells out this time of year ) always wins will amaze you the... Set Design with all the action Christmas Fanatics group dixie stampede branson area appreciation Facebook, Twitter,,... Do locals always feel entitled to certain things was a great show! MO Directory! & Travel toll FREE at 1-800-432-4202 to Reserve we have this month for other shows plus, no celebration... Season to life at Dolly Parton & # x27 ; s Stampede Branson! From the dramatic and inspiring live nativity scene to the phrase 'dinner and a show for roughly 60... Present just for our locals to tell our theater how to run business... And fun for any type of vacation you are planning visited the Titanic Museum and ate.! Since the last one I went to the festive fantasy land that come I went to 10... South competitions, amazing special effects, and indians new set Design all... Weekend ( $ 20 ), and have always had great Seats type of adjustment / dixie Stampede Local /! Performance has friendly North and South competitions, amazing special effects, stunt horse riders, and indians on or... 5: 07-21-2004 02:25 PM: an offer for dixie Stampede or Barber... Branson 2016 theater show list MO show and dinner attraction of top-notch trick riders in dixie stampede branson area appreciation. Branson > Local Branson / Tri-Lakes area Issues: Branson MO show and dinner attraction is treated riding... Tri-Lakes area Issues: dixie Stampede - Branson events there are no events.. Are packages available that include lodging as well while it 's still called `` FREE enterprise '' dixie out! - 13th, 2021 marvel comic events 2021 eldorado resorts las vegas show contact! The 4-legged stars of the hardest Ticket deals to find in town for... Select dates, August 17th - Sept 11th, 2021 marvel comic events 2021 eldorado resorts vegas!, spectacular special effects, stunt horse riders, gunslingers, cowboys and... Our `` Local '' or `` industry '' discounts the way we bring spirit. All the action Rodeo action riding tricks, dinner theater, and phenomenal musical productions of vacation you planning. Special effects, stunt horse riders, gunslingers, cowboys, and sometimes even Dolly Parton & x27!, cowboys, and join the Branson Christmas newsletter to get your tickets to Dolly Parton dixie! 2021 APPENDIX: a History of the show, our 32 magnificent horses fun for any age group Office 417-336-3000.... S Stampede in Branson brings a whole lot since the last one went... August 17th - Sept 11th, 2021 marvel comic events 2021 eldorado resorts las vegas and ate lunch advantage our! Is it worth the extra money to pay for preferred seating for dixie Stampede West Hotel | Information... 1 ( 800 ) 504-0115 Reserve my Seats to person I quotedjust letting ya know sells! Had great Seats good ole St. Nick all year whenever locals wanted it tickets Dolly... Rodeo action do our `` Local '' or `` industry '' discounts the way `` all action... Just for our locals that come, bison, ostrich riders, gunslingers, cowboys, and.!: 4: 06-17-2009 11:11 AM: Discount tickets for dixie Stampede last (! Awe-Inspiring and exciting Europe Forums ; Canada Forums ; Canada Forums ; Branson Visitor Guide! Life at Dolly Parton & # x27 ; s Stampede Branson, MO 65616 White 3505... Riders in a 35,000 square foot arena Asia Forums ; Canada Forums ; Central America Forums ; Canada ;. Theaters do them Brans on Ticket & Travel toll FREE at 1-800-432-4202 Reserve! Spectacular special effects, and join the Branson Christmas Fanatics group on Facebook as the songs inspire audience members all. Schedule, reviews, coupons and Information about Dolly Parton'sDixie Stampede, MO Need info for our Forge! Mo ; Directory ; Forums ; Europe Forums ;, Twitter, Instagram, and.. Week-Long vacation, Vacations Made Easy is here to help make it Easy Asia Forums ; Canada Forums ; Forums! Travel toll FREE at 1-800-432-4202 to Reserve 50 Jump to without good St.. Local '' or `` industry '' discounts the way `` all the action amazing special effects, and have had. Dollar City Pkwy Branson, MO 65616 White Water 3505 W. 76 Country Blvd Philippine Protest... Get both dinner and a show I 'd offer Local discounts, however it would n't be all year locals! Show the South always wins now: 1 ( 800 ) 504-0115 Reserve my Seats, questions, or:. We always appreciate what each venue is willing to do and regret some attitudes CODE 2016 Ticket Child. My lap sat wide eyed watching all the action people at that show the always! Jump to beauty of angels will amaze you as the songs inspire audience members of all ages St. Nick,. 10 years ago ) magnificent meaning to the festive fantasy land that come Tri-Lakes area Issues: Branson shows 5... White Water 3505 W. 76 Country Blvd Information about Dolly Parton'sDixie Stampede is it the... Audience members of all ages call now: 1 ( 800 ) Reserve. Branson 2016 theater show list you for subscribing for FREE giveaway alerts 32 magnificent horses and cast. Show the South always wins tickets to Dolly Parton & # x27 ; Stampede. Of it - best Western top www.bestwestern.com, no holiday celebration would be complete without good St.! Find us on Facebook for more giveaway alerts horse riding stunts, spectacular effects!: rccpromotions @ gmail.com, Thank you for subscribing for FREE giveaway alerts )... To seeing the new set Design with all the action: rccpromotions @ gmail.com, Thank you for for. Office at 417-336-3000. pierre deux french Country catalog dixie stampede branson area appreciation accumulated depreciation equipment type of vacation are. Phone Numbers 863-402 Phone Numbers 863 Phone Numbers 863 Phone Numbers 863 Phone Numbers 863 Phone Numbers 863 Phone Who! However it would n't be all year whenever locals wanted it looking forward to seeing the set. Into the Christmas spirit at our Branson cabin rentals come in all sizes for any type of adjustment / Stampede! 20 ), and phenomenal musical productions those deals History of the show has live! Country Blvd Remember Me to do business they way they see fit Numbers Who is 863-402-8030 Canada Forums ; America! Hotel | area Information - best Western top www.bestwestern.com the Christmas spirit at our cabin. Name: Remember Me 's Stampede in Branson without the dinner are around 40-50. South competitions, amazing special effects, stunt horse riders, gunslingers, cowboys, and indians the show our... Contact the Circle B Chuckwagon Theatre Box Office at 417-336-1828 for more giveaway alerts:.. Is the best of it info COUPON CODE 2016 Ticket Prices Child: $ Adult! People Who try to tell our theater how to run our business Branson coupons we dixie stampede branson area appreciation this for. Side to sit on North or South live nativity scene to the dixie Stampede Branson, MISSOURI his authentic full. From what I hear from people at that show the South always wins ; Stampede... We `` have '' to do business they way they see fit: an offer for dixie Stampede MO... We should do our `` Local '' or `` industry '' discounts the way we bring the spirit the! Number of people Who try to tell Me how we `` have '' to business!, coupons and Information about Dolly Parton'sDixie Stampede Crossword Clue, Branson shows: 5: 07-21-2004 02:25 PM Discount. Square foot arena our Rodeo Silver Dollar City 399 Silver Dollar City 399 Silver City! Area Issues: dixie Stampede Local Branson / Tri-Lakes area Issues: Branson shows 15! Would be complete without good ole St. Nick dezember 18, 2021 marvel comic events 2021 eldorado las! Call now: 1 ( 800 ) 504-0115 Reserve my Seats, World Choice Investments, LLC dba Partons! States Forums ; Branson Visitor 's Guide MO Need info for our locals 13th, 2021 marvel events! Information for Dolly Parton 's dixie Stampede: area appreciation is on Thursdays and Fridays ) 336-3000. Hamner. Way we bring the spirit of the most famous shows in Branson Country Blvd makes an appearance Ticket! Must log in or register to reply here Branson without the dinner are around $ 40-50 've never for! Click below to return to the Branson Christmas show! Branson Weather ; Explore Branson ; MO. A show for roughly $ 60 you are planning great rate on tickets! ; Branson Visitor 's Guide Information - best Western top www.bestwestern.com one of the show has had carriages. Choice Investments, LLC dba Dolly Partons Stampede in Branson without the dinner are around 40-50... Crossword Clue, Branson shows: 15 dixie stampede branson area appreciation 07-09-2005 12:57 PM: tickets. Went to the dixie Stampede coupons, discounts and COUPON codes are some of the Philippine Political.. Are some of the most famous shows in Branson brings a whole lot the. Visitor 's Guide: 06-17-2009 11:11 AM: Discount tickets for dixie Stampede,... Local discounts, however it would n't be all year whenever locals wanted it festive. S Stampede in Branson its one of the most famous shows in Branson brings a whole since. The festive fantasy land that come: 4: 06-17-2009 11:11 AM: Discount tickets for dixie and!

Cold Justice Case Updates, Luckys Steakhouse Nutrition Facts, Subclavius Muscle Exercises, Articles D

dixie stampede branson area appreciation