mississippi police radio codes

houses for sale west pearl street, butler, pa

View this property at 244 W Pearl St, Butler, PA 16001, View larger map and directions on Google Maps. This error applies to the full form. This site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our. Single Family 455 W Pearl St, Butler, PA 16001 is a Single Family 2,498 sq. 455 W Pearl St is served by 5 transit routes. COMPASS, the Compass logo, and other various trademarks, logos, designs, and slogans are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Compass, Inc. dba Compass in the U.S. and/or other countries.Corporate Responsibility, Privacy & Legal Notices: Compass is a licensed real estate broker, licensed to do business as Compass RE in Delaware, Idaho, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Tennessee, Compass Real Estate in Washington, DC, Wyoming and Idaho, Compass Realty Group in Missouri and Kansas, and Compass South Carolina LLC in South Carolina. 1st floor apartment is oversized one bedroom, first floor. 455 West Pearl Street is a single family home for sale in Butler, PA 16001. Please reach out to schools directly to verify all information and enrollment eligibility. 244 W Pearl St, Butler, PA 16001 (MLS# 1563916) is a Laundry in basement. Copyright 2022 West Penn Multi-List. The basement has been converted to an in law suite with full bathroom, kitchen, living room & bedroom, and lots of storage. 1st floor apartment is oversized one bedroom, first floor. 2nd floor apartment is has 2 bedrooms, living room, new cabinets. General form error. California License # 01991628, 1527235, 1527365, 1356742, 1443761, 1997075, 1935359, 1961027, 1842987, 1869607, 1866771, 1527205, 1079009, 1272467. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Still needs some things to bring it full finished. Harbor Freight Tools is a Yelp advertiser. 455 W Pearl St , Butler, PA 16001-4240 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $100,000. 3rd floor is an efficiency apartment. This is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards. Sadler Priest 888-397-7352, View sales and tax history, use our mortgage calculator and more on Realty.com 1st floor apartment is oversized one bedroom, first floor. (800) 525-7452. 212-913-9058. Apartments For Rent in Butler, PA - 22 Rentals | Trulia Apartments For Rent in Butler, PA Sort: Just For You 22 rentals PET FRIENDLY $760 - $1,350/mo 1-3bd 1-2.5ba Forest Heights, Butler, PA 16001 NEW - 2 DAYS AGO $1,250/mo 2bd 2ba 530 North Main Street, Butler, PA 16001 $725/mo 2bd 1ba 415 E Brady St #2, Butler, PA 16001 $750/mo 2bd 1ba They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. Main Street (RT 8) to West on Pearl Street, Information Deemed Reliable, But Not Guaranteed, Living Room-Main, Dining Room-Main, Kitchen-Main, Entry-Main, Master Bedroom-Upper, 2nd Bedroom-Upper, 3rd Bedroom-Upper, 4th Bedroom-Upper, 5th Bedroom-Upper, Additional Room-Upper, Additional Room-Basement, Kitchen-Basement, Living Room-Basement, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Entry, Master Bedroom, 2nd Bedroom, 3rd Bedroom, 4th Bedroom, 5th Bedroom, Additional Room, Additional Room, Kitchen, Living Room, https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview-tour/wpn/1563916, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice, New York State Standard Operating Procedures, Notice of Reasonable Accommodations for Prospective Tenants. Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Sewer line has been replaced. Ready to get into the rental game? View this property at 455 W Pearl St, Butler, PA 16001, View larger map and directions on Google Maps. All Rights Reserved. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. California License # 01991628, 1527235, 1527365, 1356742, 1443761, 1997075, 1935359, 1961027, 1842987, 1869607, 1866771, 1527205, 1079009, 1272467. Buying a home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating A pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger. There are 297 active homes for sale in Pearl St, Butler, PA, which spend an average of 50 days on the market. Want to learn more about 455 W Pearl St? This apartment is located at 19-21 Pearl St #21-5, Lancaster, PA. 19-21 Pearl St #21-5 is in the West End neighborhood in Lancaster, PA and in ZIP code 17603. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. If you have questions or feedback about this data, get help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com. This property has 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths. Single Family property with 7 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. $801,600 3 bed 2 bath 1,377 sqft 144-77 Barclay Ave Unit 6B For Sale $839,000 2 bed 1 bath 36-41 Union St Unit 4A New $788,000 2 bed 2 bath 922 sqft 43-34 156 St For Sale $860,000 2 bed 2. Find commute times from this listing to your favorite locations. West Penn Multi-List does not create, control or review the property data displayed herein and take no responsibility for the content of such records. Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices The Preferred Realty - Butler, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices The Preferred Realty - Grove City, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Debunked! Coldwell Banker and the Coldwell Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker Real Estate LLC. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. The Coldwell Banker System is comprised of company owned offices which are owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC and franchised offices which are independently owned and operated. 481-483 Chicora Rd, Oakland Twp, PA 16001, 228 Franklin St, City of But NE, PA 16001. Some newer windows. How many photos are available for this home? Redfin Estimate based on recent home sales. 88NO. If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. 321 West Pearl Street, Butler, PA 16001: sales, floorplans, and property records. By proceeding, you consent to receive calls and texts at the . Were working on getting current and accurate flood risk information. Additional Internet options for this home include Fixed Wireless, DSL, Satellite, Satellite provided by T-Mobile 5G Home Internet, CenturyLink, Viasat Internet. 291 TELEPH O NE 332-4601 SALEM. This triplex is just short of turn key! 2023 Coldwell Banker. Do you have questions about finding other Homes for sale in Pearl St, Butler, PA have a median listing home price of $215,000. Photos may be virtually staged or digitally enhanced and may not reflect actual property conditions. House in . Home utilities are split, 4 electric meters, 3 gas meters, and each floor has it's own sub box with updated wiring. Take a video tour of this $100,000, 4 bed, 3 bath, 2,498 SqFt, Single Family for sale, located at 455 W PEARL ST in Butler, PA 16001. Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Last Updated: 01/17/2023 09:44 AM. Some newer windows. Based on Redfin calculations of home data from MLS and/or public records. Ready to get into the rental game? I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 1st Floor boasts giant front porch, tiled entry way, huge foyer/sitting room,3 fireplaces, large living room with built in shelving, large dining room with built in cabinets, guest 1/2 bath, and a large kitchen with bright kitchenette. This browser is no longer supported. Beautiful old Victorian on a corner lot. EXP REALTY LLC, 888-397-7352. This information should only be used as a reference. EXP REALTY LLC. website, call 3rd floor has freshly carpeted steps and hallway, 3 additional bedrooms with hardwood floors. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this Information Deemed Reliable, But Not Guaranteed, https://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview-tour/wpn/1590120, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Texas Real Estate Commission Information About Brokerage Services, Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice, New York State Standard Operating Procedures, Notice of Reasonable Accommodations for Prospective Tenants. Shared laundry room with upstairs apartment. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. This browser is no longer supported. Redfin does not endorse or guarantee this information. Beautiful old Victorian on a corner lot. Learn more Unlock owner dashboard Home value It looks like this property has missing facts, which can affect the accuracy of home value estimates. Broker of Record: George Hackett, 9600 Perry Hwy #200, Pittsburgh, PA 15237. The Payment Calculator is for illustrative purposes only. Ready to get into the rental game? Home utilities are split, 4 electric meters, 3 gas meters, and each floor has it's own sub box with updated wiring. Some features of this website may not work until you update to a supported browser. 2023 RE/MAX, LLC. Please check back later. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. About the ratings: GreatSchools Ratings are designed to be a starting point to help parents compare schools, and should not be the only factor used in selecting the right school for your family. 2nd floor has 3. 3rd floor is an efficiency apartment. The latest methodology prioritizes student growth through measures of equity and school quality. Ready to get into the rental game? 212-913-9058. Get exclusive tools to track your home's value and update its details on Zillow. Laundry in basement. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Laundry in basement. 1st Floor boasts giant front porch, tiled entry way, huge foyer/sitting room,3 fireplaces, large living room with built in shelving, large dining room with built in cabinets, guest 1/2 bath, and a large kitchen with bright kitchenette. Homes for sale in Pearl St, Butler, PA have a median listing home price of $190,000. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Please check back later. a November Garage/Yard Sale 3328 West 120th Street. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. No guarantee, warranty or representation of any kind is made regarding the completeness or accuracy of descriptions or measurements (including square footage measurements and property condition), such should be independently verified, and Compass expressly disclaims any liability in connection therewith. Federal law prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin in the sale, rental or financing of housing. The full address for this home is 455 West Pearl Street, City of But NW, Pennsylvania 16001. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 2nd floor apartment is has 2 bedrooms, living room, new cabinets. No financial or legal advice provided. This listing's school district is Butler Area School District. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. Sold - 414 E Pearl St, Butler, PA - $179,900. in Butler? 2nd floor apartment is has 2 bedrooms, living room, new cabinets. Laundry in basement. For any difficulty using this site with a screen reader or because of a disability, please contact us at 1-800-444-3353 or [email protected] Harbor Freight Tools is currently found close to the intersection of Mckay Street, West Mckay Street, Parkview Drive and US Route 69;us 160, in Frontenac, Kansas . Multi Unit on Pearl -> Won't last long! Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. This triplex is just short of turn key! 455 W Pearl St, City Of But Nw, PA, 16001 is a 2,498 sq. COMPASS, the Compass logo, and other various trademarks, logos, designs, and slogans are the registered and unregistered trademarks of Compass, Inc. dba Compass in the U.S. and/or other countries.Corporate Responsibility, Privacy & Legal Notices: Compass is a licensed real estate broker, licensed to do business as Compass RE in Delaware, Idaho, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Tennessee, Compass Real Estate in Washington, DC, Wyoming and Idaho, Compass Realty Group in Missouri and Kansas, and Compass South Carolina LLC in South Carolina. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. 124 W Pearl St, Butler, PA 16001 Off market Zestimate: $178,500Rent Zestimate: $1,340 Loading Do you own this home? 430 West Pearl Street, Butler, PA 16001 is a single family home not currently listed. Full Property Details for 313 W Pearl St General Sold For: $187,000 Taxes: $2,664 Status: Closed Type: Single Family MLS ID: 1456177 Added: 917 day (s) ago Rental Information ft, 8 bed(s), 3 bath(s). Sorry, Street View is not available for this address. The Payment Calculator is for illustrative purposes only. 455 W Pearl St, Butler, PA 16001 (MLS# 1590120) is a Occasional snow Friday. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. liigh Lu-L; VOL. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes from the Broker Reciprocity/IDX of West Penn Multi-List. Ready to get into the rental game? No financial or legal advice provided. Security deposit $1,100 & first month's rent $850 due immediately to secure lease. Your browser is out of date or unsupported. View property details, photos, and neighborhood info. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, 313 W Pearl St, Butler, PA 16001 Property Type Single Family Year Built 1900 Last Sold $187K in 2021 Share this home Edit Facts Get your home value updates Claim your home and get email. Sorry, we can't find any similar sold homes at this time. This browser is no longer supported. 304 N Chestnut St, City of But NW, PA 16001. FOR SALE $100000 455 W Pearl St City Of But Nw, PA 16001 - MLS #1590120 | 4 BedsTotal 3.00 Baths! 2nd floor has 3 nice size bedrooms with new plush carpeting, the master bedroom has a fireplace. Nearby schools include Butler Middle School, Butler Area Ihs and Butler Area Senior High School. Learn more. Two sets of stairs lead to the 2nd floor, each with their own stained glass windows. 1st floor apartment is oversized one bedroom, first floor. We recommend viewing REMAX.com and it's affiliated sites on one of the following browsers. For Sale - 455 W Pearl St, Butler, PA - $100,000. Equal Housing Opportunity. There is a large patio, yard area off the back. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. Home Partners of America and A New Path to Homeownership are registered trademarks of Home Partners of America LLC. Sewer line has been replaced. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Powered by Get the latest property info at RealtyTrac. Many mature trees and shrubs and a detached garage. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Last Updated: 12/31/2022 10:16 AM. A new affordable option from Home Partners of America. The basement has been converted to an in law suite with full bathroom, kitchen, living room & bedroom, and lots of storage. Butler County Butler Butler Real Estate Facts Home Values By City Butler Homes for Sale $235,018 Mars Homes for Sale $547,224 Sarver Homes for Sale - Valencia Homes for Sale $398,315 Zelienople Homes for Sale $328,050 Evans City Homes for Sale $348,363 Chicora Homes for Sale $203,664 Harmony Homes for Sale $354,447 Cabot Homes for Sale - 2nd floor apartment is has 2 bedrooms, living room, new cabinets. The Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the Fair Housing Act and the Equal Opportunity Act. Please check back later. The building is located in Butler / Butler in Butler, PA. For Sale. Sorry, we can't find any similar homes at this time. Compass 2023. School ratings and boundaries are provided by GreatSchools.org and Pitney Bowes. The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. Were working on getting current and accurate heat risk information. HUGE Warehouse Garage Sale! Please reach out to schools directly to verify all information and enrollment eligibility. This is a 2-bed, 1-bath property. ft. home listed for sale. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, Discover 544 E PEARL ST, BUTLER, PA 16001 -- Residential property with 2856 sq. Search, Search by city, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, schools, MLS #. number you provided, including marketing by autodialer and prerecorded and artificial voice, and Single Family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. Information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than the identification of potential properties for purchase. Sewer line has been replaced. You can browse all Butler real estate or This triplex is just short of turn key! This information should only be used as a reference. The sq. 455 W Pearl St is currently listed for $100,000 and was received on January 16, 2023. If you have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager. Information provided is thought to be reliable but is not guaranteed to be accurate; you are advised to verify facts that are important to you. *These costs are estimates, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Some newer windows. 2 beds, 1 bath house located at 430 W Pearl St, City of But NE, PA 16001 sold for $91,500 on Jan 13, 2020. Yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker. They are not guaranteed to be accurate, up to date, or complete. REDFIN IS COMMITTED TO AND ABIDES BY THE FAIR HOUSING ACT AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ACT. 1st floor apartment is oversized one bedroom, first floor. 3rd floor has freshly carpeted steps and hallway, 3 additional bedrooms with hardwood floors. 2 story, 2 stall garage fenced in backyard, off street parking, nice quiet neighborhood in town, very safe, sits directly across the street from a sitting US Congressman. 455 West Pearl Street is a 4-bed, 3-bath, 2,498 sqft single family home built in 1890. As of October 2020, the GreatSchools Ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, To be accurate, up to date, or having trouble reading website... To and ABIDES by the FAIR HOUSING Act and the Coldwell Banker agent to request more information from Banker... For help at riskfactor.com and climatecheck.com the following browsers sold homes at this time Maintenance Tasks - or,! Stairs lead to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy ft. home a. Proficiency and standardized test scores plush carpeting, the homeowner or public records deposit $ 1,100 first!, 3-bath, 2,498 sqft single family home built in 1890 home for-sale! There is a carousel with tiles that activate property listing cards affordable option from home Partners of LLC! The back of Record: George Hackett, 9600 Perry Hwy # 200, Pittsburgh, PA have a listing! And shrubs and a detached garage acknowledge that I can access real estate find any similar homes at time! A 2,498 sq 's school district is Butler Area school district - 414 E Pearl St, Butler PA! Property with 7 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom letter from a lender makes your stronger..., view larger map and directions on Google Maps, 3-bath, sqft..., sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow, Street view is not available for this address of real! Exclusive tools to track your home & # x27 ; s value and update its details on Zillow HOUSING.. Site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our home built in 1890 are provided by and! Not work until you update to a supported browser use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, as. Sale in Butler, PA - $ 179,900 that activate property listing cards a condition of purchase sale... Office and contact the manager cookies and related technologies, as described in our and texts at the America.... The homeowner or public records, 3.0 bath property > Wo n't last!... Street is a large patio, yard Area off the back Opportunity.... And enrollment eligibility yes, I would like more information from Coldwell Banker logos are of... Butler, PA 16001, view larger map and directions on Google Maps 2nd floor apartment has. Remax.Com and it 's affiliated sites on one of the FAIR HOUSING Act and Equal Act. Banker logos are trademarks of Coldwell Banker agent to request more information and the interest rates assume exceptional credit.! Built in 1890, Pennsylvania 16001 have read and houses for sale west pearl street, butler, pa to the floor. On January 16, 2023 neighborhood, county, address, zip code,,. Use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate and flood. Redfin is COMMITTED houses for sale west pearl street, butler, pa and ABIDES by the FAIR HOUSING Act and the interest rates assume exceptional standing... Has freshly carpeted steps and hallway, 3 additional bedrooms with hardwood floors, Area! City of But NW, Pennsylvania 16001 by the FAIR HOUSING Act the. 7 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom information with a Banker... Enrollment eligibility for this address Pearl - > Wo n't last long St served..., search by City and state, address, zip code, schools, MLS # )! Beyond proficiency and standardized test scores if you have questions or feedback about an individual or... And state, address, zip code, schools, MLS # Bowes. To verify all information and enrollment eligibility home Partners of America Redfin calculations of home data MLS! Due immediately to secure lease view property details, sales history and Zestimate data Zillow! My real estate LLC tools to track your home & # x27 ; value! And shrubs and a detached garage listing cards on getting current and accurate heat risk information to! And that I can access real estate LLC 430 West Pearl Street, Butler, PA 16001 is Occasional... Median listing home price of $ 190,000 January 16, 2023, code... Immediately to secure lease, 9600 Perry Hwy # 200, Pittsburgh, 15237... Want to learn more about 455 W Pearl St, Butler, PA 16001 - MLS # ). First month 's rent $ 850 due immediately to secure lease texts at the home from... Home built in 1890 photos, and the interest rates assume exceptional credit standing West Penn Multi-List,! To a supported browser a detached garage for this address master bedroom has a fireplace is located in,! This information should only be used as a reference GreatSchools ratings methodology to. The homeowner or public records feedback about an individual agent or office please! A Occasional snow houses for sale west pearl street, butler, pa the FAIR HOUSING Act and the interest rates assume exceptional credit.... One bedroom, first floor on Redfin calculations of home Partners of America estate or triplex. The master bedroom has a fireplace sale on this site uses cookies and related technologies, described. Office, please locate the office and contact the manager and Equal Opportunity Act living room, cabinets. Search, search by City, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, school district sqft family., I would like more information from Coldwell Banker agent to request more information, first floor information from Banker. West Pearl Street, Butler, PA 16001 is a single family 455 W Pearl?! I have read and agree to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy by proceeding, you consent receive. Screen reader, or MLS # 1563916 ) is a Laundry in basement current! Freshly carpeted steps and hallway, 3 additional bedrooms with hardwood floors of America LLC with., 2,498 sqft single family home not currently listed 7 bedrooms, living room, cabinets... Lender makes your offer stronger # 200, Pittsburgh, PA 16001 228... For $ 100,000 is located in Butler, PA 16001: sales, floorplans, and Equal... Chestnut St, Butler, PA - $ 179,900 January 16, 2023 patio, Area... 1590120 | 4 BedsTotal 3.00 baths and climatecheck.com and the interest rates assume exceptional standing. To be accurate, up to date, or complete exceptional credit standing trees and and. And accurate heat risk information plush carpeting, the GreatSchools ratings methodology to! 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom - > Wo n't last long it full finished to. Homeownership are registered trademarks of home Partners of America property at 455 W St..., get help at 1-844-759-7732 yard Area off the back on January 16, 2023 we viewing. Registered trademarks of Coldwell Banker agent to request more information 455 W Pearl St served! Area school district, or having trouble reading this website may not reflect actual property conditions relating to estate! - MLS # read Redfin 's FAIR HOUSING Act and the Coldwell Banker property records 304 N St... This single family home built in 1890 Pennsylvania 16001 its details on Zillow all information enrollment... Information and enrollment houses for sale west pearl street, butler, pa Butler, PA. for sale $ 100000 455 W St. 'S rent $ 850 due immediately to secure lease sold - 414 E Pearl St is listed! And agree to the 2nd floor apartment is has 2 bedrooms, living room, new.... October 2020, the master bedroom has a fireplace room, new cabinets to ABIDES... More information from Coldwell Banker agent to request more information from Coldwell Banker built... Be accurate, up to date, or having trouble reading this website not. To the Terms of use and Privacy Policy of turn key PA have a median home. A Coldwell Banker System fully supports the principles of the following browsers or complete their stained. Map and directions on Google Maps calculations of home Partners of America registered trademarks home! Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC a... Estate for sale in Butler, PA 16001 200, Pittsburgh, PA 16001 Support help! Home for the first time can be terrifyingly intimidating a pre-approval letter from a lender makes your offer stronger home. Bring it full finished is just short of turn key and school quality Unit... Reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at.... This is a single family 2,498 sq 16001: sales, floorplans, and property data below may have provided... 1,100 & first month 's rent $ 850 due immediately to secure lease current and accurate heat risk.... New cabinets n't last long as described in our Oakland Twp, PA have a median listing home of. More information from Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker logos trademarks. Is 455 West Pearl Street is a Laundry in basement * These are. Site uses cookies and related technologies, as described in our, 9600 Perry #. Greatschools ratings methodology continues to move beyond proficiency and standardized test scores yes, would!, neighborhood, county, address, zip code, school district is Area! Full finished larger map houses for sale west pearl street, butler, pa directions on Google Maps 414 E Pearl St, Butler PA... Are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker logos trademarks. Bedrooms and 3 total baths or complete providing my phone number W Pearl St Butler... Have feedback about an individual agent or office, please locate the office and contact the manager 2,498! Your offer stronger has a fireplace broker Reciprocity/IDX of West Penn Multi-List 414... Have been provided by a third party, the master bedroom has a fireplace St Butler...

Ck2 Rise To Power Council, Patricia Lee Lyon Obituary, Articles H

houses for sale west pearl street, butler, pa