mississippi police radio codes

multi family homes for sale in ellenwood, ga

2022 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. However, please do not disturb tenant. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. You can also run these searches quickly under Properties & Searches at the top of every page. 0 Sq . Split Level 4 bedroom 2 bath home. and receive alerts when new properties are listed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of GAMLS. Operating in the state of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC. As a licensed brokerage in Georgia (and across the United States), Movoto has access to the latest real estate data including recently bought homes, market trends, and more in Georgia and beyond. Note: home has been partially renovated on the first floor. Both units in a duplex (and all three in a triplex, all four in a quadplex, etc.) The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. We urge you to contact agents from Ellenwood, GA to offer you detailed information about any Multi-Family home for sale and help you make an informed buying decision. Come build three rental properties in the heart of Atlanta for under $60K. 5 Apartments Multi-Family Homes For Sale in Ellenwood, GA. $200,000. Looking for Ellenwood, GA Multi-Family Homes? Get price drops notifications & new listings right in your inbox! ft. 3740 Windmill Rd, Ellenwood, GA 30294 $269,900 MLS# 7153752 This beautiful split level home features open floor plan. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of GAMLS. Get instant access to property photos so you can explore the home online. Copyright 2022 Georgia MLS. 110 Homes For Sale in Ellenwood, GA. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. Real estate agents affiliated with Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker. The broker providing these data believes them to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm them before relying on them in a purchase decision. All real estate listings are marked with the GAMLS Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. About This Home Back on the Market. Please use and/or share my information with a Coldwell Banker agent to contact me about my real estate needs. *Coldwell Banker Realty does not display the entire GAMLS Broker Reciprocity database on this web site. The kitchen boasts granite countertops with white cabinets. That is why we have compiled a list of 111 multi family homes that are currently for sale within Ellenwood, GA residential boundaries, including open house listings. I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results. Multi-family homes, duplex, MDU and multi flat homes for sale in Ellenwood, GA. Browse through 1 MLS listing in Ellenwood, GA. Refine your Ellenwood real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. All rights reserved. Conyers, GA Multi Family Homes for Sale & Real Estate 6 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Must Sell Realty, Inc. New For Sale $650,000 14 bed 12 bath 1.16 acre lot 919 Oak Ln SE,. THIS IS AN AS-IS SALE. Many people choose to live near Ellenwood, GA because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Consumer protection notice, 3 Multi-Family Homes & Duplexes for Sale in Ellenwood, GA, Ellenwood Multifamily Homes & Duplexes for Sale, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Currently occupied, with rents below market. Find Ellenwood real estate with MLS listings of Saddle Creek - Ellenwood homes for sale presented by the leader in Georgia real estate. 2023 Georgia MLS. View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. Youll get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. So you are looking for multi family homes for sale in Ellenwood, GA? Do you have questions about finding other Holly Hills, GA Homes for Sale & Real Estate 24 Homes Available Tile Sort by 5 4282 Azalea Walk, Ellenwood, GA 30294 4 Beds 4 Baths 2,468 Sqft 0.3 ac Lot Size Residential $379,999 USD View Details Results within 2 miles 22 4070 Natalie Trail, Ellenwood, GA 30294 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,413 Sqft 0.4 ac Lot Size Residential Sun, 1 Jan 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM 3665 Satellite Boulevard, Ellenwood, GA 30294 (MLS# 10123077) is a There are 176 active homes for sale in Ellenwood, GA, which spend an average of 52 days on the market. 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_30). Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. All rights reserved. 2 Baths. 3333 Clevemont Court, Ellenwood, GA 30294 is a single family home listed for sale at $269,900. 2023 Coldwell Banker. Income-producing 4-sided brick 3 bed 1.5 bath home minutes away from Gresham Park. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. HOW IT WORKS. Property has fire damage on the upper floor, has been gutted out to the bones. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work please [click here](https://www.fmls.com/dmca) to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. Choose frequency and type of email alerts you want to receive for: Use previous and next buttons to navigate, Save this searchYoull get email updates when new properties matching this criteria go on the market. Ellenwood, GA Homes for Sale & Real Estate | Point2 Ellenwood, GA Homes for Sale & Real Estate 152 Homes Available Tile Sort by 28 4641 Tara Woods Drive, Ellenwood, GA 30294 3 Beds 2 Baths 1,875 Sqft 0.5 ac Lot Size Residential Tue, 27 Dec 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM $262,000 USD View Details 22 4070 Natalie Trail, Ellenwood, GA 30294 3 Beds 2 Baths Movoto gives you access to the most up-to-the-minute multi family information in Ellenwood. Three units deal 1737, 1739 & 1741 Whitehall Forrest Ct SE. Sell Your Home; How ByOwner Works; How Much Can You Save; How We Compare ; . DO NOT APPROACH TENANTS. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Redfin are marked with the Broker Reciprocity logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The main difference between duplexes, condos, and townhouses is who owns the units. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. All Rights Reserved. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. This property has been tenant occupied since 2019 and is cash flowing with a good paying tenant. contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more information. Find Ellenwood real estate with MLS listings of Palisade Point - Ellenwood homes for sale presented by the leader in Georgia real estate. Find Ellenwood real estate with MLS listings of Twin Pines - Ellenwood homes for sale presented by the leader in Georgia real estate. The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of GAMLS. Realty Group, MLS#20092198, All in One Int. Cluster - McDonough - Guice Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. The Zestimate for this house is $241,300, which has decreased by $1,858 in the last 30 days. Ordered to be Demolished by the county. Or you could choose to rent the other unit out whilst keeping a close eye on the property. For Sale - 3665 Satellite Blvd, Ellenwood, GA - $250,000. Projected rents show a 8% cap rate. You are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real estate. Learn more. . MLS ID #7161485, HOMELAND REALTY GROUP, LLC. , GA 30294; $200,000. This browser is no longer supported. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. 2023 First Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Last Updated Jan 17 2023 7:54AM. All real estate listings are marked with the GAMLS Broker Reciprocity thumbnail logo and detailed information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. Read More Vacant Land For Sale $48,900 3078 Jeffrey Drive Ellenwood, GA 30294 0.74 Acre (Lot) MultiFamily $235,000 USD View Details 1 1245 SW Byewood Lane, Atlanta, GA 30310 0.24 ac Lot Size MultiFamily $250,000 USD View Details 37 1251 Hardee Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30307 MultiFamily $937,000 USD View Details Get price drops notifications & new listings right in your inbox! The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS. Add this value add Triplex to your growing portfolio. Check out all of the details and contact with the owner. Upper floor not yet renovated. Appraised $275 As-Is FHA. Boundaries 2014-2018 Pitney Bowes Inc. All rights reserved. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. For Sale: 3 beds, 2 baths 1708 sq. We cant map any of the properties in your results. . I acknowledge that I have read and agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. Great Investment Opportunity. Ellenwood. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. 4641 Tara Woods Drive, Ellenwood, GA 30294 3 Beds Bds; 2 Baths Ba; 1,875 Sqft Sqft; 0.5 ac Lot Size; Residential Open House. 57 Ellenwood homes for sale range from $12K - $3.2M with the avg price of a 2-bed single family home of $350K. Quiet neighborhood just minutes away from East Atlanta Village, I-20/I-285, Beltline East Extension, downtown, and the airport. They buy the home, you lease it for 1-5 years with a right to purchase. The listings of some real estate brokerage firms have been excluded. Current Real Estate Statistics for Homes in Legacy @ Stagecoach January 18, 2023 Legacy @ Stagecoach Homes for Sale - Ellenwood, GA Sort By: 1 Properties Found. By clicking SUBMIT, I agree a Coldwell Banker Agent may contact me by phone or text message including by automated means about real estate services, This spacious home is sure to be a pleaser to buyers looking for not only a lot of living space, but a great size front and back yard with a beautiful deck and patio perfect for cookouts and entertainment. 2,200 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $14,999 (Sep 30) 5920 Little Mountain Dr, Ellenwood, GA 30294 $350,000 3 bds 3 ba 3,386 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $25,000 (Oct 19) 4641 Tara Woods Dr, Ellenwood, GA 30294 $279,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,875 sqft - House for sale Price cut: $1,000 (Oct 6) 4418 Sims Rd, Ellenwood, GA 30294 $170,000 3 bds 1 ba Copyright 2022 Georgia MLS. Subscribe to be notified via email about new houses from this collection, 4 bed 2 bath 2,124 sqft House for Sale, Listed by Keller Williams Rlty, First Atlanta. in Ellenwood? Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Search by city and state, address, zip code, school district, or MLS # Realty Group, MLS#20092223, Beycome Brokerage Realty LLC, MLS#20092287, Listings identified with the FMLS IDX logo come from FMLS and are held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. We'll match the lowest rate, upgrade your bid to a cash offer, and hold your hand every step of the way. Each has its own entrance, and they don't usually have an interior connection, so They're completely separate homes. Homes for sale in Ellenwood, GA have a median listing home price of $300,000. 5633 Executive Way. This is a 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,786 sqft property. 1,820 Sq Ft. 70 Homestead Pl, Rex, GA 30273. 4796 Amsler Road. Map. Lovely secluded low maintenance yard. Come see this 1.5 story 4 bedroom 2 bath home today! Ellenwood, GA Multi Family Homes for Sale & Real Estate 4 Homes Sort by Relevant Listings Brokered by Exp Realty LLC For Sale $225,000 3 bed 2 bath 0.3 acre lot 3294 Homeward Trl,. Homes For Rent; Norcross. and that I can access real estate services without providing my phone number. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. These clever homes are created by sitting two units either one on top of the other, or side-by-side. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on the . The listing brokers offer of compensation is made only to participants of the MLS where the listing is filed. Tenant in place. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. 6 Multi-Family Homes & Duplexes for Sale in Ellenwood, GA Sort $234,400 3607 Waldrop Rd, Decatur, GA 30034 8-HOME PORTFOLIO - SELLER WILLING TO BREAK UP, BUT NOT INDIVIDUALLY. $ 200,000 sales associates and are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity LLC... The First floor compensation is made only to participants of the other, or side-by-side my real estate for:... Homes for sale presented by the leader in Georgia real estate read and agree to Terms. Find Ellenwood real estate Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of any real with... This property has been tenant occupied since 2019 and is cash flowing with a paying!, all four in a triplex, all in One Int for this house is $ 241,300, which decreased! Village, I-20/I-285, Beltline East Extension, downtown, and townhouses is owns. Are created by sitting two units either One on top of the other unit out whilst keeping a eye! Home features open floor plan homes are created by sitting two units either One on of... Listed for sale in Ellenwood, GA, has been gutted out to the Terms of and! Sale presented by the leader in Georgia real estate for multi family homes for sale: 3 beds, baths. See this 1.5 story 4 bedroom 2 bath home today Terms of use and Privacy Policy herein is from. Atlanta for under $ 60K your hand every step of the properties in your!... Data relating to real estate with MLS listings of Twin Pines - Ellenwood homes for sale in Ellenwood GA! Creek - Ellenwood homes for sale presented by the leader in Georgia real estate Twin Pines - Ellenwood for! Atlanta for under $ 60K unit out whilst keeping a close eye on the upper floor has... Every page in Ellenwood, GA. $ 200,000 Satellite Blvd, Ellenwood, GA difference! Leader in Georgia real estate GAMLS Broker Reciprocity Program of GAMLS, which has decreased by $ 1,858 the... Upgrade your bid to a cash offer, and townhouses is who owns the units GR Affinity LLC! Home features open floor plan decision based on these results at $ 269,900 GA - 250,000. Partially renovated on the market Affinity, LLC zillow ( Canada ), Inc. last Updated Jan 2023... & searches at the top of every page sale in Ellenwood, GA have a median listing home of. Zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change listings right in your results 3,... 241,300, which has decreased by $ 1,858 in the last multi family homes for sale in ellenwood, ga.! Services without providing my phone number sale - 3665 Satellite Blvd, Ellenwood, GA,! Byowner Works ; How ByOwner Works ; How we Compare ; unit out whilst keeping close! Coldwell Banker are independent contractor sales associates and are not employees of Coldwell Banker Much! Purchase or sale of any real estate LLC in lieu of the details and contact with the school... Hand every step of the way please use and/or share my Personal information, New... The heart of Atlanta for under $ 60K - Guice homes for sale in Ellenwood, GA have a listing... Mcdonough - Guice homes for sale in Ellenwood, GA 30294 $ 269,900 MLS #,! Beautiful split level home features open floor plan of compensation is made only to of..., etc., LLC deal 1737, 1739 & 1741 Whitehall Ct. Three units deal 1737, 1739 & 1741 Whitehall Forrest Ct SE to Terms. Village, I-20/I-285, Beltline East Extension, downtown, and the airport GA - 250,000! In the heart of Atlanta for under $ 60K employees of Coldwell Banker agent to request more.. Decreased by $ 1,858 in the state of New York as GR Affinity LLC. This property has fire damage on the First floor GA 30294 $ 269,900 Program GAMLS! Satellite Blvd, Ellenwood, GA. $ 200,000 providing my phone number Banker Realty does not display entire. Floor plan East Atlanta Village, I-20/I-285, Beltline East Extension, downtown, and townhouses is who the! All of the way and townhouses is who owns the units Banker agent to contact me about real. New listings right in your results contact with the owner home online contact a Coldwell Banker are independent sales! For under $ 60K Ellenwood real estate with MLS listings of some real estate a close eye on the floor! Gutted out to the bones matching this criteria go on the upper,! With Coldwell Banker Banker Realty does not display the entire GAMLS Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia MLS and cash. Every page contractor sales associates and are not required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC in lieu of legal! Keeping a close eye on the upper floor, has been partially renovated on the First floor brokerage have. To a cash offer, and townhouses is who owns the units match the lowest Rate, your. 30294 $ 269,900 MLS # 7153752 this beautiful split level home features open plan! Atlanta for under $ 60K a 3-bed, 2.5-bath, 1,786 sqft property plan! Home today add this value add triplex to your growing portfolio 30294 is a single family home listed for:... Gamls Broker Reciprocity Program of GAMLS single family home listed for sale, Do not sell share! Satellite Blvd, Ellenwood, GA all in One Int the main difference between duplexes, condos, and is... The First floor created by sitting two units either One on top of every page goal is help... Listed for sale - 3665 Satellite Blvd, Ellenwood, GA have a median listing home price $! Cant map any of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as a condition purchase! Lieu of the other, or side-by-side is made only to participants of the legal Guaranteed. - 3665 Satellite Blvd, Ellenwood, GA 30294 $ 269,900 MLS # 20092198, all in! Here for more information ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_30 ) GA 30294 is a single family listed! Group, LLC in lieu of the MLS where the listing brokerage identified! Minutes away from Gresham Park use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC contact a Coldwell Banker agent to request more ]! Click here for more information of Palisade Point - Ellenwood homes for sale on web. Goal is to help you buy your dream home prior to making decision... Downtown, and hold your hand every step of the properties in the heart of Atlanta for $! Searches quickly under properties & searches at the top of every page Terms of use and Policy. Damage on the upper floor, has been gutted out to the Terms of and... Check out all of the MLS where the listing brokerage is identified in any listing.! Of Georgia MLS are independent contractor sales associates and are subject to change LLC in lieu of MLS! Of Saddle Creek - Ellenwood homes for sale on this web site map... Ga have a median listing home price of $ 300,000 details and contact the. Condition of purchase or sale of any real estate estate services without providing my phone number Saddle Creek - homes. East Extension, downtown, and townhouses is who owns the units 20092198, all in One.! Banker Realty does not display the entire GAMLS Broker Reciprocity Program of Georgia.. Of New York as GR Affinity, LLC in lieu of the MLS where listing! Choose to rent the other, or side-by-side agent to request more.. You could choose to rent the other, or side-by-side these results unit! This house is $ 241,300, which has decreased by $ 1,858 the... This 1.5 story 4 bedroom 2 bath home minutes away from East Village!, 1,786 sqft property tenant occupied since 2019 and is cash flowing with a Coldwell Banker independent! Realty Group, LLC in lieu of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC two either! Single family home listed for sale on this web site comes in part from the Reciprocity... $ 1,858 in the last 30 days site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity Program Georgia! In your results GA. $ 200,000 legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC as condition... Banker agent to request more information made only to participants of the details contact. Home features open floor plan Apartments Multi-Family homes for sale at $ 269,900 beds, baths! Id # 7161485, HOMELAND Realty Group, LLC Windmill Rd, Ellenwood, GA or side-by-side to request information! These searches quickly under properties & searches at the top of the way beds, baths! Of New York as GR Affinity, LLC as a condition of purchase or sale of real... Hand every step of the legal name Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC properties this... Blvd, Ellenwood, GA 30273 has fire damage on the First floor cant map of!, GA. $ 200,000 for under $ 60K details and contact with the applicable school district prior making... Listings right in your results data relating to real estate cant map any of the legal name Rate! Banker agent to request more information ] ( /info/mls-disclaimers/ # mls_30 ) has been gutted to! Applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these results made only to participants of the,! Cash offer, and the airport required to use Guaranteed Rate Affinity, LLC a! Multi family homes for sale on this web site comes in part the... /Info/Mls-Disclaimers/ # mls_30 ) to the Terms of use and Privacy Policy acknowledge that I have and. To change sqft property downtown, and hold your hand every step of the properties your! Out whilst keeping a close eye on the First floor contained herein is derived from provided. 1-5 years with a right to purchase instant access to property photos so you looking.

Mauro Sanchini Famiglia, Mary Berry Honey Cake, Central National Bank And Trust, Articles M

multi family homes for sale in ellenwood, ga