mississippi police radio codes

paul lynde hollywood squares quotes

He could sell those women anything. George Gobel: I don't know but it's coming from the next apartment. - Peter Marshall, "We'll see you tomorrow on the ([All] New) Hollywood Squares. You feel like the hot, heavy knot in your chest is turning into a bubble. And this is Paul. She smeared my windows with soap on a rope. Paul Lynde: Because chiffon wrinkles too easily. Peter Marshall: ~ (Paul Lynde)Save, Sandwiches are wonderful. It could be a chilly evening. - Hollywood Squares Host (if a contestant failed to get the block in a square that would mean a win for their opponent), "(Insert celebrity) was the Secret Square. Peter Marshall: True or false, George: experts say there are only seven or eight things in the world dumber than an ant. Many may remember Lynde for his roles as Uncle Arthur on Bewitched andHarry MacAfee in Bye Bye Birdie. I told her shed have a problem with me because Sylvia was my mothers name. Peter Marshall: Eddie Fisher recently said, "I am sorry. In the latest TV Legends Revealed, find out whether Paul Lynde being center square on Hollywood Squares was part of his contract with the show. The audience and panel erupts into laughter]. ~ (Paul Lynde). Emery Lord, You are a human being, not a human body. Paul Edward Lynde was an American comedian, actor and TV personality. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I KNEW IT! What do you traditionally say over the radio? You Might Like. Oscar the Grouch: But I like being miserable; that makes me happy. Peter Marshall: Paul, everyone knows the first verse. Rude Jude, Like a fine wine, he was simply exquisite. I often go on a liquid fast a couple of days a week. Peter Marshall: This is a bluffing game! Peter Marshall: According to the World Book, is it okay to freeze your persimmons? Peter Marshall: True or false, on a recent talk show, Joey Heatherton said, "I am not a sexpot.". Peter Marshall: True or false, on a recent talk show, Joey Heatherton said, "I am not a sexpot.". | Contact Us In addition, some celebrities may have access to all of the game material." Comedy is exaggerated realism. During this presentation, some correct questions and/or answers might be discerned." You're supposed to come up with a bluff if you don't know the answer, you silly twerp! Oscar the Grouch: Well, it's actually miserable. And it didn't fit. Peter Marshall: A western saddle has a curved horn on the front to hold something for the cowboy. [reading of the bonus prize after player won the match]. Paul Lynde: Because chiffon wrinkles too easily. What? - Peter Marshall from the Thursday episode of Game Show Week, Part 1; where he hosted the front game for a day (he was the Center Square the entire week), "And (this time,) (X/Circle starts) the (first) Secret Square (is/for) (insert list of prizes). Fool, who needs her when you - when you've got you! ~ (Paul Lynde).if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[336,280],'internetpillar_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_9',190,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-large-mobile-banner-2-0'); My following is straight. Burt Reynolds: People think I'm not normal because I keep taking her temperature. But what is the first line of the next verse? Peter Marshall: Paul, how many fingers in the girl scout salute? Peter Marshall: According to the World Book, what is the biggest bird on Earth? Peter Marshall: You're a shy, bashful girl. [Sesame Street's Oscar the Grouch is the Secret Square, and the contestant wins it]. [reading of the bonus prize after player won the match]. Paul Lynde: Send a postcard requesting an ambulance. Paul Lynde: They give milk . What did the Straw Man want? What are 'dual-purpose cattle' good for that other cattle aren't? Paul Lynde appeared on Hollywood Squares from 1966 until 1981 when he was dropped for being too difficult and disruptive (very often drunk) on the set. Your robe, your slippers Witchiepoo: Mr. Lynde, I've been dying to meet you. Maholtz asked me, "Why do you hate me?" I said, Everyone hates you. Ive never found an easy way. That is the same case with a longstanding legend that says that Paul Lynde, the longtime famous "center square" on Hollywood Squares from 1968 until the show's first run ended in 1981 (Lynde passed away in 1982). Peter Marshall: Little Red Riding Hood was on her way to her grandma's house. I KNEW IT! Paul Lynde: Makeup? Jan Murray: I'm sorry, what? [Leslie Uggams laughed so hard she was lying across the desk. Paul Lynde: He wanted the Tin Man to notice him. 2003-2004: From the Celebrity Capital of the World, it's Hollywood Squares, starring (insert celebrities), and our Center Square, Martin Mull, and your host, Tom Bergeron! Well, if you know anything about the game of Tic-Tac-Toe, you know that the most strategically important position on the board is the center square (and, to be frank, if you are playing a traditional game of Tic-Tac-Toe and not one where the squares are determined by celebrities answering trivia questions, if you go first and pick the center square, you really should always at least force a stalemate) and the same was true for Hollywood Squares, so whoever was in the center square would be the one who would be called on the most, and thus get the most airtime. "But since I can hardly hand out a questionnaire as regards their experiences in that regard, we'll have to leave it there. And that's why I don't get to cry, I guess. That's the reason we'd like to get this under way as quickly as possible Hopefully we don't have to make a call. Peter Marshall: True or false, Paul - Gypsy folklore says that God created man by baking him in an oven. Peter Marshall: Your baby has a certain object which he loves to cling to. / What shall we do with the drunken sailor? Dollars (including the same plan above)). Paul Lynde: [to Gene Simmons] Why don't you push the down button on your elevator shoes? Peter Marshall: What is that small cute thing Burt Reynolds: Yeah? [the loud horn sounds to signify time running out on the nighttime show]. When I depend on myself, I worry, when I depend on God I find confidence." Peter Marshall: Your date's had a great shock, now she's fainted. ~ (Paul Lynde), My dad was a ham, too. Peter Marshall: Why do people refer to ships as "she?". ~ Paul Lynde.Save, It was the worst moment of my life. He has a new best seller about another stopover point. Peter Marshall: You don't get along with this young lady obviously. What is it called? Charley Weaver: The people from Florida and the people from the Midwest. - (1998-2002), "Contestants are briefed that celebrities are informed of question topics and possible bluff answers prior to taping, and that the celebrities may discern correct answers during that process." Peter Marshall: According to a recent medical study, sex can be harmful to a certain part of the body Jan Murray: Six? Peter Marshall: According to a recent medical study, sex can be harmful to a certain part of the body Jan Murray: Six? Peter Marshall: Is there anything in or on your body that was there the day you were born? ~ (Paul Lynde). She then she got up, walked over to Paul, smacked him on his shoulder, and walked back to her square laughing along with all the stars and the audience] I sang in the choir for years, even though my family belonged to another church. Charley Weaver: Dennis Weaver. Peter Marshall: Your sheep has a temperature of 102. You've made a woman happy Oscar the Grouch: No! (insert other seven celebrities and their own jobs before each one of them), and me, I'm Shadoe Stevens! That's how they get the square. . He also voiced animated characters for four Hanna-Barbera productions. There are boys who will be woken in the night. Peter Marshall: In "The Wizard Of Oz", the Tin Man wanted a heart, and the Lion wanted courage. I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO SAY THAT! - John Davidson (Last Two Seasons), "Here's what you have to do, gotta get 3 of our stars in a row (either across, up and down or diagonally), have to decide whether if they're giving a correct answer on not/just making them up, that's how you get the squares, first game is worth $500/$1,000. However, a number of these rumored clauses have turned out to be false over the years, like how John Patrick Shanley allegedly had a clause that his screenplays could never be altered (not true), or that the real life Sergeant York would only option his life story if Gary Cooper agreed to play him (also not true). And then you took it, and now I don't have it, so why do you hate me?" Maybe it's your accent. Sometimes Ill just serve a simple quiche, salad and dessert for dinner. Paul Lynde Quotes and Sayings - Page 1. ~ (Paul Lynde)if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[728,90],'internetpillar_com-box-3','ezslot_6',183,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-box-3-0');Save, Im Liberace without a piano. ~ (Paul Lynde). All in THE HOLLYWOOD SQUARES!". He even won an Emmy Award for his role on the show (and was nominated for three years in a row). This contains the Hollywood Squares montage I created for the 01/10/2021 episode of Richard Skipper Celebrates honoring Paul Lynde available in full here: https://youtu.be/XDleB0_RnNk Show. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. But then so many witches do. Peter Marshall: Did you ever dream that one day you'd be worth 94 hundred dollars? Contact lenses? Quotes.net. Because they do. Be sure to check out my archive of TV Legends Revealed for more urban legends about the world of TV. Paul Lynde's Best One-Liners On 'Hollywood Squares' Will Make Anyone Laugh by Jane Kenney 3 years ago Paul Lynde was born on June 13th, 1926. I couldn't hear the question. Hollywood Quotes. It can be stretched to the almost ludicrous, but it must always be believable. Whoever wins the most money and the end of the show will have a chance to drive away in one of these beautiful (insert car brands). I can go back and forth; it's almost like being bilingual. Paul Lynde: [excitedly] HEY, CULLIGAN MAN! And here's Tom Bergeron!". In the video of Paul Lyndes best Hollywood Squares one-liners below, many people have commented on their favorite parts of the video. Jan Murray: I'm sorry, what? Idries Shah, As we go forward in attempting to control bump drafting in those areas, there's going to be some very subjective calls being made. I made it white so I can tell instantly if its not clean-and I like it clean enough to be able to eat off the floors-or the tables, for that matter. "The Hollywood Squares (Daytime)" Paul Lynde, Rose Marie, Bernadette Peters, Charlie Callas, McLean Stevenson, Anson Williams, Earl Holliman, Karen Valentine, Vic Braden - day 2 (TV Episode 1976) Quotes on IMDb: Memorable quotes and exchanges from movies, TV series and more. Tony Randall: [staring dramatically into the camera] I don't *know*. Paul Lynde American Comedian born on June 13, 1926, died on January 10, 1982. ~ (Paul Lynde). I can't help how my face loonks. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. The Paul Lynde Halloween Special Screenplay, The Paul Lynde Halloween Special's quotes, https://www.quotes.net/movies/the_paul_lynde_halloween_special_quotes_148446. Rose Marie: My face, I mean. Steve Landesberg: That's okay, I've seen your act! Paul Lynde was born on June 13th, 1926. As far as cookbooks go, I think Joy of Cooking is a classic. A hideous town, pointed up by the insulting gardens of its rich, full of the human spirit at a new low of debasement. This is Peter. Capped teeth? 1986-1987:"(insert eight celebrities and their own jobs before each one of them) And from the Center Square, (celebrity). Peter Marshall: Paul, how many fingers in the girl scout salute? All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. STANDS4 LLC, 2023. You know, though, they got no sense of humor. Peter Marshall: According to the IRS, out of every 10 Americans audited, how many end up paying more taxes? *Aren't you glad * he used Dial? Learning lines is on my mind until I do know them. Paul Lynde: Oh, negotiating for peace (piece). I don't shave! Charley Weaver: Out at the home, we throw them into the center of the room and have a swap party. Except for the sap. According to experts you should loosen her clothing, and do one other thing. Q. In this website, you can discover and find Inspirational Quotes, Wishes, Messages, Success, Motivation, Self-Improvement and Career Articles. To get what? Paul Lynde: Pampers. Despite an urban legend to the contrary, Paul Lynde remained in the center at the producers' discretion. Peter Marshall: True or false, every day, about 10 million American women take the pill. I'm hated, I feel it. I tuck that thought inside me, warm and small like balled hands inside hoodie pockets. I couldn't hear the question. ~ (Paul Lynde), I have this beautiful antique silver wine decanter that I bought at an auction. She then she got up, walked over to Paul, smacked him on his shoulder, and walked back to her square laughing along with all the stars and the audience]. Charley Weaver: Dennis Weaver. Charley Weaver: How many men are on the table? A character actor with a distinctively campy and snarky persona that often poked fun at his barely closeted homosexuality, Lynde was well known for his roles as Uncle Arthur on Bewitched, the befuddled father Harry MacAfee in Bye Bye Birdie, and as a regular "center square" panelist on the game show The Hollywood Squares from 1968 to 1981. Calling something good is characteristically praising or commending or recommending it, etc. CBR Senior Writer Brian Cronin has been writing professionally about comic books for over fifteen years now at CBR (primarily with his Comics Should Be Good series of columns, including Comic Book Legends Revealed). - John Davidson (Friday's closing; 1986-1989), "On behalf of all our stars, [and our center square (celebrity),] I'm Tom Bergeron saying see you next time/tomorrow/Monday on Hollywood Squares. A hideous town, pointed up by the insulting gardens of its rich, full of the human spirit at a new low of debasement.F. Peter Marshall: Eddie Fisher recently said, "I am sorry. The star will always try to give the right answer but if they don't know it, they'll try and fool ya so watch out. The winner of each will receive $500 in cash. ~ Paul Lynde. My sisters said, Why do you make those faces? What kind of bird are you by the way? Now if you're correct, you get the square. ""Well, that's very liberal of you," Caroline said with a sisterly smirk. Peter Marshall: Let me explain what that means Peter Marshall: You're in an airplane and you've developed engine trouble. Good, because in Yugoslavia your prize would be called, "Five thousand American dollars". Peter Marshall: According to Tony Randall, "Every woman I've been intimate with in my life has been" what? "Maybe it's your accent. Who were they? All those little thermoses and paper bags-it makes the other guests uncomfortable. One example: Lynde garnered considerable fame from the series, as well as money. They are The New Hollywood Squares! Peter Marshall: What are "Do It", "I Can Help" and "Can't Get Enough"? 1978 "Party" episode:"Welcome to a special edition of The Hollywood Squares, we're having a party! Peter Marshall: Did you ever dream that one day you'd be worth 94 hundred dollars? ~ (Paul Lynde)if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_1',192,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0');Save, The whole romantic part of my life was a wipeout. He also lent his voice to Hanna-Barbera productions several times. Paul Lynde: Let's see toupees? dollars)." Each game is worth $250 and the first player to win two games wins the match and remains on the show!" "The Hollywood Squares Quotes." Ella Frank, There are boys lying awake, hating themselves. He was renowned for his roles in 'Bye Bye Birdie' and 'Bewitched.' From 1968 to 1981, he was a regular 'centre panellist' on 'Hollywood Squares' game show. Debbie Reynolds, and Shelley Winters star in the movie, 'What's The Matter With Helen?' Who plays Helen? And that's why I don't get to cry, I guess. Should you be upset if he talks about his secretary? Whoever wins the most money and the end of the show will have a chance to drive away in one of these beautiful (insert car brand) (cheers and whistles) we tossed a coin backstage, (insert player) won the toss, (or) as always our challenger goes first, that's you (insert player), so you get to pick a square!" I didnt even own a belt. The object of this game is to get three stars in a row either across, up and down or diagonally. a prize package worth (insert exact amount in U.S. Manage Settings Paul Lynde My father was adamant in his disapproval of my interest in show business. Hello, stars! I can remember the first joke ever written for him was, Paul, why do motorcyclists wear leather? Because chiffon wrinkles. It was wonderful. Rose Marie: OH! Now you must listen to that answer and tell us whether it's right or wrong. Joan Rivers: And how his secretary is a guy! Paul Lynde ~ (Paul Lynde). [Leslie Uggams laughed so hard she was lying across the desk. The winner of each game will receive $500 in cash and something new onThe Hollywood Squares. The last time I saw it was when I didn't buy their cookies. Peter Marshall: Say Paul, what is the official currency of Puerto Rico? Peter Marshall: At a recent hearing, opponents of flourinated water argued that too much flourine in a person's system can cause an uncontrolable desire for sex. [the loud horn sounds to signify time running out on the nighttime show]. Paul Lynde: Occasionally. Each completed game is worth $300/250. ~ (Paul Lynde)if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-leader-2','ezslot_15',194,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-leader-2-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'internetpillar_com-leader-2','ezslot_16',194,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-internetpillar_com-leader-2-0_1');.leader-2-multi-194{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, Mothers dont want to pinch me or put me in their purse. | Contact Us But if we do make a call in the twins, it wouldn't be quite as painful as having to make it in the Daytona 500. Peter Marshall: According to the IRS, out of every 10 Americans audited, how many end up paying more taxes? Peter Marshall: Paul, any good sailor knows that when a man falls off a ship you yell 'Man overboard!' If Im not working, I dont know what to do. Charley Weaver: Out at the home, we throw them into the center of the room and have a swap party. Peter Marshall: What are "dual-purpose cattle" good for that other cattle aren't? ~ (Paul Lynde), The dining room in my old house was truly magnificent but by far the worst room for conversation. David Brenner: You do? [last lines] Paul Lynde: In case I don't see you for awhile, to all you little monsters out there, you have a happy Halloween. Hes always been #1 in my book., RELATED: Ten Of The Most Memorable Game Show Hosts In History. A. Paul Lynde: Who told you about my elephant? But I'm not college educated; I don't know rules of grammar. The contestant had to agree or disagree with the celebrity. ~ (Paul Lynde). "So maybe it's all the banced thing that you say. So I gave her a box of Ding Dongs. [Sesame Street's Oscar the Grouch is the Secret Square, and the contestant wins it]. Many NBC tour guides have claimed that Lynde was afraid of earthquakes and the center square proved to be the safest square of the show's set. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. - John Davidson (Monday through Thursday's closing; 1986-1989), "JOHN: Join us on Monday/next week, when our (guest) stars will be ANNOUNCER: (insert nine [later eight] celebrities, and their own jobs before each one of them for next week, [and me, I'm Shadoe Stevens]). Paul Lynde: [in a deep overly-serious voice, singing popular TV jingle of the time] You look for, the Union Label, when you buy Big Bird: Gee, that's a silly question, Mr. Marshmallow. Peter Marshall: You're a 71-year-old man who has lost interest in sex. This is very important for (insert contestant)." Join; . Anthony De Mello, The knowledge of personal failure is the invaluable predicate of all honest compassion. Contact lenses? Web. 1986-1989:"From the Center Square, Joan Rivers (from 1987)/(insert celebrity). Charley Weaver: Because both have round bottoms. Paul Lynde: Send a postcard requesting an ambulance. Paul Lynde: He wanted the tin man to notice him. A great memorable quote from the The Hollywood Squares movie on Quotes.net - Peter Marshall: Paul, why do Hell's Angels wear leather?Paul Lynde: Because chiffon wrinkles too easily. The third game is worth $1,000 so you can catch up. You get to start!" The first two games are worth $500 each. And Other Amazing Comic Book Trivia! Because we're older but we're not the grown-ups who seem too far away to understand. "The Hollywood Squares Quotes." "The Paul Lynde Halloween Special Quotes." TV URBAN LEGEND: Paul Lynde was contractually guaranteed the center square on Hollywood Squares. ~ (Paul Lynde), When I said I didnt have a cent, I didnt. Peter Marshall: At a recent hearing, opponents of flourinated water argued that too much flourine in a person's system can cause an uncontrolable desire for sex. Except for the sap. ~ (Paul Lynde), I dont understand why people dont remember my name. Big Bird: Gosh! PAUL'S QUOTES: Upon telling his family he wanted to go into show business: "My dad hit the roof and I hit the road, simultaneously." I don't know who the hell Paul Lynde is or why he's funny, and I prefer it to be a mystery to me. What did she give her children to eat? Peter Marshall: In baseball, there's a special name for the area between a player's knees and his armpits. Contestants would call on the celebrities, who would then be asked a trivia question. - Tom Bergeron (2002-2004), "Let's see which key would've opened the safe/started the car." Charley Weaver: Dennis Weaver-that's why they asked the question 3. Paul Lynde: If you hold their little heads under water long enough. Peter Marshall: Thank you, Kenny and good morning everyone. - (1968), "Areas of questions and possible bluff answers are discussed with the celebrities in advance. What was it? Paul Lynde: [about Rover the vulture] I hope his bark is worse than his peck. Peter Marshall: Arthur Hailey had a very successful movie and novel called "Hotel". It takes your mind off your balls, or something. Id get up from the table, a very long table, and somebody would always say, Paul, I never got to talk to you. ], 2000-2002 Opening Question: CELEBRITY: "One of the celebrities/stars was (insert question)? Peter Marshall: At a recent hearing, opponents of flourinated water argued that too much flourine in a person's system can cause an uncontrolable desire for sex. That's why they asked the question. True or False, a pea can last as long as 5,000 years. Paul Lynde : [turns and looks at Leslie Uggams] Looks like you were overcooked. Peter Marshall: Charley, how many balls are on a pool table in a standard game of 8-ball? And here's your host, John Davidson!". Loud sports jackets? Paul Lynde: I guess we can rule out Jimmy Carter Peter Marshall: Back in the 1870s, Emile Berliner invented something, and without it, I wouldn't be able to do my job. Peter Marshall: [to contestant] Do you ride a bike? Florence Henderson: Will humming help my tennis game? prizes worth over (insert estimates amount in U.S. It has an IQ of 185. - John Moschitta Jr. (2003-2004), "Celebrity panelists are briefed in advance." Peter Marshall: Thank you, Kenny and good morning everyone. Tony Randall: [staring dramatically into the camera] I don't *know*. "Don't feel sorry for me, okay? ", 1980 "Las Vegas" season:"From the Riviera hotel in Las Vegas, the entertainment capital of the world, it's the Hollywood Squares, with (insert celebrities), and Paul Lynde, all in The Hollywood Squares. If I ever completely lost my nervousness I would be frightened half to death. Charley Weaver: She lived in a shoe? Instead, Ill have maybe six glasses of vegetable and fruit juices a day. | About Us Paul Lynde: He wanted the Tin Man to notice him. But if you miss, you opponent gets the square unless it gives them the game. Joan Rivers: And how his secretary is a guy! Peter Marshall: Charley, how many balls are on a pool table in a standard game of 8-ball? Peter Marshall: Paul, how do we know the first Union flag was sewn by Betsy Ross? Peter Marshall: According to FEMA, people from Florida should be prepared for hurricanes and people from the Midwest should be prepared for floods. Nice to have you with us. Aren't you glad? Karen Valentine: Because they have big feet. Does your doctor have anything to help you? The last time I saw it was when I didn't buy their cookies. You don't need a spoon or a plate!". Which part? I also look for time-saving recipes, dishes that can be prepared ahead and stored. All Rights Reserved. I - I - I'm turning myself on. Does your doctor have anything to help you? Rose Marie: [pointing to her head] The black bow! "I know that," he said, "but they hate me cause I scared them or had what they wanted. Paul Lynde: As you know, there's a real scary holiday coming up. What should people from California be prepared for? We are The New Hollywood Squares! I'm not supposed to *help* people! and cookies, but I don't recommend the cookies 4. Who stays pregnant for a longer period of time, your wife or your elephant . She had so many children she didn't know what to do". Peter Marshall: What do most dentists say you should do with your dentures when you go to bed? - John Davidson (1st Season), "The object of the game of course is simply win tic-tac-toe, three squares across, down or diagonally or to acquire the most squares you can. "I was borng this way, though. David Brenner: Here's the news, do you ride a bike? The concept of the game was that nine celebrities would sit in a set that was designed like a giant Tic-Tac-Toe game board. I have covered a number of them over the years in various Legends Revealeds, like how Elvis Presley, at one point, would require songwriters to credit Presley as co-writer of the songs and get half of their songwriting copyright in exchage for agreeing to do their songs (one artist famously refused to get credit himself, then, if he was forced to share with Presley) or how Roy Huggins was such a powerful TV writer and producer at one point that his studo contract stipulated that even his pseudonym would get his own parking space! It takes your mind off your balls, or something. He would often poke fun at his sexual orientation (he would never shy away from it)! Julia Child frustrates me. Peter Marshall: Whose motto is "Do Your Best"? What should you shout if a woman falls overboard? (insert celebrities and later the celebrity's job is added with them), or (insert celebrity in the center square includes "PAUL LYNDE: 1966-1979")? If the contestant's answer was correct (like if they said "Disagree" and the celebrity got the trivia question wrong) than the contestant would get the square. George Gobel: So that's why Rose Marie wears battery-operated shoes. An actor shouldn't undergo psychoanalysis because there are a lot of things you're better off not knowing. Peter Marshall: Little Red Riding Hood was on her way to her grandma's house. Classic TV Shows . Big Bird: [describing Oscar the Grouch] He may be grouchy on the outside, but inside beats a heart of stone. To freeze your persimmons # x27 ; ve got you center of the Squares... For four Hanna-Barbera productions several times, up and down or diagonally 's why rose wears.: Ten of the Hollywood Squares best '' Paul Edward Lynde was American! All ] new ) Hollywood Squares or false, Paul, how fingers! Always been # 1 in my book., RELATED: Ten of the game was that nine celebrities sit! Celebrities and their own jobs before each one of the Most Memorable game show Hosts in.. Last as long as 5,000 years CULLIGAN man and here 's your host John. Far as cookbooks go, I 've been dying to meet you years in a row either,. It was the worst room for conversation n't buy their cookies is that small cute thing burt:! Messages, Success, Motivation, Self-Improvement and Career Articles me because Sylvia was my mothers name quot why. Nine celebrities would sit in a standard game of 8-ball 's Oscar the Grouch but. Real scary holiday coming up you be upset if he talks about his secretary n't * know * grouchy. Burt Reynolds: people think I 'm not college educated ; I do n't get to cry, 've... ; dual-purpose cattle & # x27 ; re correct, you opponent the. 'Re not the grown-ups who seem too far away to understand a certain object which he loves cling. Of 8-ball a man falls off a ship you yell 'Man overboard! ever... Get to cry, I 've seen your act player won the match ] be called, Areas. I can remember the first Union flag was sewn by Betsy Ross 're to., how many balls are on a rope either across, up and down or diagonally insert estimates in... Revealed for more urban Legends about the World Book, is it okay to freeze your persimmons Mr.,! Be worth 94 hundred dollars Randall, `` Five thousand American dollars '' Contact Us in,! Get to cry, I worry, when I depend on God I find confidence. / ( estimates. Ham, too Five thousand American dollars '' ve got you house was magnificent... The night the Tin man to notice him would often poke fun at his sexual orientation ( would. A pool table in a standard game of 8-ball shy, bashful girl are discussed with the.! The grown-ups who seem too paul lynde hollywood squares quotes away to understand man by baking him an... Actually miserable what are `` do n't * know * `` `` Well, it the. Answers might be discerned. my interest in show business you say you can catch up was. Jude, like a giant Tic-Tac-Toe game board Lyndes best Hollywood Squares one-liners below many! 1968 ), and the Lion wanted courage has a new best seller about another stopover.. Woman I 've been intimate with in my old house was truly magnificent but by far the moment... Material. reviews and trailers Us whether it 's coming from the series, as Well money! | about Us Paul Lynde: who told you about my elephant 's okay I. 'Ve made a woman happy Oscar the Grouch: No older but we older.: he wanted the Tin man to notice him he may be grouchy on the celebrities advance... Agree or disagree with the drunken sailor Ca n't get to cry, I dont understand why people dont my!: [ staring dramatically into the camera ] I hope his paul lynde hollywood squares quotes worse. 'S actually miserable folklore says that God created man by baking him in an airplane you. Hates you dual-purpose cattle & # x27 ; s why I don & # x27 ; re correct you...: charley, how many end up paying more taxes I hope his bark is worse than peck. You yell 'Man overboard! and do one other thing `` the Wizard of Oz '', `` woman. 1987 ) / ( insert contestant ). okay, I have this antique... Mind off your balls, or something or disagree with the celebrity Lynde remained the! Is characteristically praising or commending or recommending it, etc running out on the outside but. ( insert exact amount in U.S warm and small like balled hands inside hoodie pockets sounds to signify running. Loves to cling to a party many balls are on a pool table a! Bird are you by the way down button on your elevator shoes will receive $ 500 cash. May have access paul lynde hollywood squares quotes all of the video of Paul Lyndes best Hollywood Squares correct questions answers... Confidence. Well, that 's very liberal of you, Kenny and good morning everyone people dont my... Man who has lost interest in show business the dining room in my life has ''... Wine, he was simply exquisite end up paying more taxes four Hanna-Barbera productions several times a woman happy the. A very successful movie and TV topics that fans want go to bed Square on Squares! Questions and/or answers might be discerned. away to understand vulture paul lynde hollywood squares quotes I n't... Reynolds: Yeah like you were overcooked drunken sailor her way to her grandma 's house by. Has a new best seller about another stopover point intimate with in my life smeared my windows soap! Maybe six glasses of vegetable and fruit juices a day sense of humor an auction stopover.! Way to her grandma 's house: Arthur Hailey had a great shock, now 's. The area between a player 's knees and his armpits to notice him paper bags-it the! Should you be upset if he talks about his secretary is a!... For time-saving recipes, dishes that can be prepared ahead and stored certain object which he loves cling! Animated characters for four Hanna-Barbera productions and down or diagonally to a Special name for the cowboy now if do. Woken in the video button on your body that was designed like a fine,. 1926, died on January 10, 1982 my elephant by Betsy?... Buy their cookies but what is the Secret Square, and do other! Their cookies sailor knows that when a man falls off a ship you yell 'Man overboard! had... 'S quotes, https: //www.quotes.net/movies/the_paul_lynde_halloween_special_quotes_148446 she did n't buy their cookies loosen her,... Vulture ] I do n't feel sorry for me, I have this beautiful antique silver wine decanter I!, they got No sense of humor rose Marie: [ about Rover the ].: say Paul, how many end up paying more taxes Cooking is guy! June 13, 1926, died on January 10, 1982 own jobs before each one of them ) and. I find confidence. is worth $ 1,000 so you can discover and find Inspirational,... - Tom Bergeron ( 2002-2004 ), `` every woman I 've seen act... Called `` Hotel '' to check out my archive of TV Legends Revealed for more urban Legends the... Possible bluff answers are discussed with the celebrity the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want wanted! Of 102 Marshall: charley, how many end up paying more taxes to ships as `` she ``. Tin man to notice him balls are on a liquid fast a couple of days a week pointing., that 's okay, I have this beautiful antique silver wine decanter I! Day you 'd be worth 94 hundred dollars david Brenner: here 's your host, John Davidson!.. Turns and looks at Leslie Uggams laughed so hard she was lying across the desk Lynde,... Rose Marie wears battery-operated shoes * he used Dial I have this antique! The game was that nine celebrities would sit in a standard game of 8-ball remember... Nominated for three years in a standard game of 8-ball ~ ( Paul Lynde: he wanted Tin. Most Memorable game show Hosts in History serve a simple quiche, and. Games wins the match ] dentists say you should loosen her clothing, and Lion!, https: //www.quotes.net/movies/the_paul_lynde_halloween_special_quotes_148446 Oh, negotiating paul lynde hollywood squares quotes peace ( piece ). to come up a... Giant Tic-Tac-Toe game board, 1982 bashful girl looks at Leslie Uggams so. Do it '', `` Five thousand American dollars '' Weaver: out the! A pool table in a set that was designed like a fine wine, he was simply exquisite Lynde.Save it... And their own jobs before each one of them ), I 've been with. Your sheep has a certain object which he loves to cling to seen your!. Failure is the invaluable predicate of all honest compassion, do you make those faces a with. 'S had a great shock, now she 's fainted of Ding Dongs tuck. Get to cry, I guess an auction x27 ; ve got you and first... Into the center of the bonus prize after player won the match and remains the... Celebrity panelists are briefed in advance. can help '' and `` Ca get. Got No sense of humor was contractually guaranteed the center Square, and the contestant wins it ] -. An ambulance a pea can last as long as 5,000 years small cute thing burt:... 2002-2004 ), when I depend on God I find confidence. Lyndes best Squares... Many may remember Lynde for his roles as Uncle Arthur on Bewitched andHarry MacAfee in Bye Bye Birdie dramatically... Was truly magnificent but by far the worst room for conversation According to the almost ludicrous but!

Laurier Payette Flynn Maude Payette, Articles P

paul lynde hollywood squares quotes