mississippi police radio codes

shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost

Please note that this is not a reservation. * * * 2023 - ALL SATURDAY EVENINGS APRIL TO SEPTEMBER INCLUSIVE ARE FULLY BOOKED FOR EVENTS EXCEPT April 1 and May 6* * * Get directions, reviews and information for O'Shaughnessy's Restaurant & Bar in Roswell, GA. Hotels Food Shopping Coffee Grocery Gas Find Best Western Hotels & ResortsnearbySponsored Go United States Roswell O'Shaughnessy's Restaurant & Bar 4401 Shallowford RdRoswellGA30075 (770) 998-7681 Claim this business (770) 998-7681 More Order Online Hayley started the day off at the River Rock Hotel in Richmond before making her way to the botanical garden venue. Located in Vancouver, BC. You can choose to have both your ceremony and reception at this venue or only a reception. Shaughnessy Golf and Country Club is a waterfront wedding venue located in Vancouver, British Columbia. See all (18) Brazil. Learn more. I would 100% recommand to anyone to get married at this venue. I love encouraging my clients to offer the restaurants house-made seasonal sorbet (included in the dinner menu) served alongside the wedding cake. The beautiful dining room can seat up to 160 guests, and the heated covered patio offers lovely views of the garden which makes for a stunning backdrop for any wedding ceremony. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Jelger + Tanja | Vancouver wedding photographers for spontaneous and adventurous couples, Robert H. Lee Alumni Centre wedding: Michelle + Connor, Golden Eagle Golf Club wedding: Amy + Sian, The 30 best elopement locations in and around Vancouver, How to plan your adventurous helicopter elopement, 17 great Vancouver engagement photo locations, Walking down the aisle: more than one way to do it. This refined indoor space has plenty of room for an elaborate banquet. They ensured exclusivity with a minimum house build cost that was 6 times the norm in Vancouver. Their decision to do a Shaughnessy Restaurant Wedding in VanDusen Botanical Gardens was perfect! The venue is so beautiful and with all the wood and was just the right size for our wedding of 100. Ceremony, cocktails and hors d'oeuvres, dinner reception, dancing, plated dinner service, family style service, harvest tables, staff, Ceremony, reception, bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner. The chairs are an added bonus included with your rental! He had one silly gift, a t-shirt he designed with childhood photos of theirs combined into one picture, and one beautiful gift, a ring box from Tiffanys. . < > slide 2 of 5 Booking Request Please enter your contact information and event details below. As guests entered, both sides of the family stood at the doorway of the church to welcome. Today. Stephanie, Wedding. All rights reserved. Named for the potato factory it was in 1945, the area is complete with exposed brick walls that feature a coat of arms, a modern bar, and floor-to-ceiling windows. Venue: Shaughnessy Restaurant Dress: Truvelle Bridemaids Dresses: Park & Fifth Co Officiant: Young Hip and Married Hair and Makeup: Denise Elliott Headpiece: Oliva the Wolf Florist: Celsia Floral Cake: A. Elizabeth Cakes Ceremony Music: Musical Occasions DJ: DJ Pri Chuppah and Candles: Cahoots Creative wedding When it comes to wedding photos at VanDusen gardens you are spoilt for choice and there is no reason to leave the property. Despite the rainy weather, this wedding was brimming with warm and cozy vibes that reflected the charm of the coupleCarolyn and Aaronand their admiration for each other and their guests. The day of experience was magical - the backdrop of VanDusen gardens, beauty of the venue and the exceptional service of the staff really was the cherry on top of an incredible day. The beauty of the room, which can hold 200+ standing guests and 175 seated, is enhanced by floor-to-ceiling drape swaths. Shaughnessy Restaurant is an exceptional choice for couples seeking a sophisticated alternative to more traditional wedding venues. Optional charges include $1.95 per person cake plating fee. What a fun group of friends!! As we are transitioning into winter, I wanted to celebrate a recent autumn wedding that we did that took place at Shaughnessy Restaurant. Your email address will not be published. Our wedding day was awesome and everyone was super impressed with the food, venue, and the staff. Signage for the restaurant is terrible, parking lot was a skating rink, just all round poor experience. Shaughnessy Restaurant (10 Reviews) 5251 Oak St, Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1, Canada Shaughnessy Restaurantis a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, Point of interest, Establishment, Food, . event or wedding. Make your wedding dreams a reality at the Shaughnessy Restaurant in the famous 55-acre VanDusen Botanical Garden. Pinterest. Send me a note through my contact form, and Ill be in touch! She opened it up and squealed. The cost of having your wedding ceremony at Shaughnessy Restaurant is $1650. With size ranges from 30 to 800 guests, VanDusen gardens is perfect for both intimate weddings or elopements as well as very large weddings. Without alcohol for Dinner Menu. A good rule . <3, Love this! The staff were all so amazing and professional, there was never a lull in service, and they made my husband and I feel special the entire night! Yes, I get super happy seeing beautiful trees. Ever heard of bland dry chicken? CAN$30 and under. your own Pins on Pinterest Today. OShaughnessy Distilling Co. is proud to host wedding ceremonies, elopements, receptions, engagement parties, bridal showers, and rehearsal dinners. The food, spectacular. Again, I cant recommend this place enough, and when you look at their fees you will realize that the wedding of your dreams isn't so far away! Once you've tied the knot, the bar can also be used for splendid cocktail hours. :), So beautiful. Shaughnessy Restaurant is located next to Van Dusen Botanical Gardens. Our day started in Jenn and Victors apartment, where they got ready and enjoyed a tasty dim sum lunch with their wedding party. Once you've tied the knot, the bar can also be used for splendid cocktail hours. shaughnessy restaurant wedding: christine&peter Welcome here. O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The bar service starting price at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. includes: The space offered by O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. for wedding events is known for: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offers the following types of wedding events: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offers the following services for wedding events: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Sign up for events, promotions, and more. Watch. They were easy to get in contact with, quick on the uptake and completely professional in every way. We were well taken care of. small private elopements, tea ceremony, rehearsal dinner, Tables, chairs, cocktail tables, bars, dance floor, tablecloths, linens, ambiance music, podium, microphone and speaker, easels, flower stands, ceremony chairs, enhancement tables, outdoor patio, Wedding cake table and cake knife, Guest book table and gift table, Printed menus for plated meals, Standard background house music, Tea light candles, and Votives. ), with a great end result. For couples seeking a romantic occasion, this establishment provides dreamy indoor and outdoor event spaces. add chicken breast 6, roasted winter vegetables, pickled cabbage, crispy onion, pomme puree, two eggs any style, potato hash, Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. . Enjoy a preview of their amazing wedding day below. Shaughnessy Restaurant at Vandusen Botanical Gardens. . Vancouver Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. The wedding packages include hors doeuvres, canapes, plated dinner, a half bottle of house red or white wine, a sparkling wine toast, and a one-hour open bar for cocktail hour. A Beautiful Rainy Day Wedding at Shaughnessy Restaurant | D+C SHARE POST RELATED POSTS. My buddy had his wedding here last year and said they were host to a "perfect day". About. And I loved that Victor had groomswomen! 1050 Reviews. Phone: 604.537.3575, Secret Garden in the City Shaughnessy Restaurant, https://dreamgroup.ca/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/dg_logo_whitebg_web.jpg, DreamGroup Productions Vancouver Wedding and Event Planners, https://dreamgroup.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/shaughnessy-2-1.jpg, Introducing dreamgroups Intimate Wedding Package, We say Gnbi A Luxury UBC Botanical Garden Wedding, https://dreamgroup.ca/olivia-woolwich-coordinator/, Vibrant Love at Shaughnessy Golf & Country Club, DreamGroups Wedding Venue List Vancouver. 2020 CLINT HENRY BARGEN | WEST VANCOUVER, BC | HOURS: 10AM - 6PM |. Save. The food and drinks were delicious. shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost. Pinterest. O'Shaughnessy Hall, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, is a sophisticated wedding-and-event venue. Shaughnessy Restaurant Wedding Photos Shaughnessy Restaurant is a great Restaurant wedding venue that borders VanDusen Botanical Garden. Kyuzo Japanese Restaurant: Shaughnessy Restaurant: Best Neighbours Restaurant: Pizza: . An expansive, sunlit hall, this venue is a perfect blank canvas for couples looking for an elegant, refined wedding location. THE RESTAURANT WAS ORIGINALLY OPENED IN 1984 TO SERVICE THE MANY MEMBERS & GUESTS OF THE GARDEN, BUT IT SOON BECAME A POPULAR DINING . For more detailed Shaughnessy Restaurant wedding pricing and availability please contact the venue directly. Special Occasion. Within the restaurant, the tables were set with white linen, gold-rimmed charger plates, and velvet ribbon matching the ribbon on the bridal bouquets were tied around each napkin adding a bit more colour to the table dcor. The exposed wood ceiling At VanDusen Gardens makes for one of the most unique indoor wedding venues in Vancouver. Experts point out that they can easily be skewed. Aly & Maral had an intimate and beautiful day filled with so much laughter, great food and wonderful family. We wanted a venue where we could ceremony, reception & photos all together. I love me a good destination wedding and am currently dreaming about shooting a wedding in Santorini, Greece. We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your request and work with you to create your tailored wedding package. A few candles and centerpieces are all that is needed to make this venue perfection! Well you aren't going to find that here. VanDusen Gardens is an incredible sanctuary in the middle of Vancouver and the perfect place to get married. Below . But then comes summer, fall and finally, the harsh winter. My focus has always been capturing the true joy and intimacy that my couples experience. Shaughnessy Restaurant is located minutes from downtown Vancouver. Carlle, Jaqueline and the team listened to what we wanted and worked with out planners to execute the vision perfectly. cheryl pistono jenkins. hey there Want to be the first to know? I've photographed over 260 weddings in the last 13 years and its a joy to spend my career capturing natural, joyful images! Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. A few candles and centerpieces are all that is needed to make this venue perfection! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hey, Im Jamie! <3. They get to do so many fun things! She was so nice and made sure everything was to our liking. Our simple intimate wedding reception was wonderful. These are such cute photos! The 55-acre gardens provide a one-of-a-kind setting for an unforgettable experience. Located in Vancouver, BC. A garland of greens and orange-toned roses crafted by our friends at Celsia Florist hung at the Chuppahs corner and at the base, a plethora of white pillar candles were set. Events and onsite coordinators were responsive to all questions leading up to and during the day of. I capture joyful wedding and portrait photos that feel like youthrough easy, natural posing. The passionate and energetic team of Shaughnessy Restaurant will guide couples throughout the planning process to ensure a hassle-free and memorable event. Jan 29, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. We got so many remarks afterwards, not just about the way everything tasted but the way it was presented - they really delivered the fine dining style we were looking for. University Golf Club Wedding | Celia & James. Joyful wedding and family photos that feel like you: through easy, natural posing. As a North Vancouver wedding photographer, I get to capture so much beauty and feel blessed to live and work here! My personal favorite space to have your VanDusen gardens ceremony is on of the many lawns throughout the area. I can feel how happy she is through these photos. What furniture and decorations does O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. have available for wedding events? Aly & Maral had an intimate and beautiful day filled with so much laughter, great food and wonderful family. When we first walked into Shaughnessy Restaurant, we knew this was going to be our venue! Typical Cost: $3,625 to $4,050 from April to October, and $3,500 to $3,950 from November to March. I mostly shoot weddings anywhere in the Greater Vancouver area, but I am quite willing to travel. Welcome to Shaughnessy's Cove!Join us in our beautiful award winning dining room, lakeside patio or Lounge for a one of a king experience like no-other in the South Okanagan. Either option will buyout the restaurant and provide you with a completely private venue. Hayley and Tyler thought so too and chose Shaughnessy Restaurant inside the gardens for both their wedding ceremony and receptions. They can take a leading role in the complete setup and breakdown of your wedding, leaving you to focus on more meaningful matters. bacon or turkey sausage, sprouted wheat toast, focaccia, smashed avocado, marinated tomatoes, herb salad - add two eggs 3.5, fresh berries, maple butterscotch, fresh mint, two eggs, red peppers, kale, potato hash, crispy onions & scallions, spicy hollandaise, house glazed ham, served with hash browns, traditional hollandaise, crispy caper garnish, served with hash browns, traditional hollandaise, served with hash browns, traditional hollandaise, avocado, tomato, cucumber, spiced pumpkin seeds, goat feta, yam chips, mixed greens, herb vinaigrette, romaine lettuce, bacon bits, parmesan, capers, crispy onion, puffed quinoa, housemade focaccia, chickpea puree, VanDusen rosemary savoury dressing, seared rare, cherry tomato, cucumber, edamame, avocado, quinoa, pickled radish, mixed greens, puff wild rice, sesame seeds, wasabi mayo, citrus sesame dressing, buttermilk fried chicken, house baked ham, avocado, hard boiled egg, romaine, cucumber, chopped onion, tomato, blue cheese, Shaughnessy ranch, lettuce, tomato, pickled onion, thyme tartar, bacon, aged white cheddar, lettuce, tomato, pickled red onion, mustard, garlic aioli, crispy quinoa & kale patty, smoked tomato relish, hummus, lettuce, tomato, pickled onion, crispy chicken, sweet basil chili aioli, apple & cabbage slaw, brioche bun, blueberry scones, croissant, pain au chocolate, house made jam, carrots, cucumber, tomato, goat feta, spiced pumpkin seeds, herb vinaigrette, herb & spice crusted, capers, rosemary dijon aioli, arugula, crostini, parmesan, avocado, cucumber, tomato, feta cheese, spiced pumpkin seeds, yam chips, mixed greens, herb vinaigrette, marinated squash, pomegranate, goat feta, candied walnuts, gala apple, herb vinaigrette, spiced hummus, pickled fennel, golden oregano tomato emulsion, Bay laurel cauliflower puree, arugula, pomegranate, frisee beet anise gastrique, herb pumpkin seed pesto fingerling potatoes, fried brussel sprouts, roasted beets, bay laurel vin blanc, wilted greens, grape tomatoes, herb pumpkin seed pesto fingerling potatoes, natural jus, savory herb crme fraiche, crispy quinoa kale fritter, spiced hummus, sauted kale, jasmine rice, tomatoes, cucumber, golden oregano tomato emulsion, goat feta, honeycomb, fresh berries, chocolate sauce. Saturdays - $6500 minimum spend on food and beverage, before tax/gratuity/fees. Shaughnessy Restaurant is an exceptional choice for couples seeking a sophisticated Explore. Theres an optional $5 per person rental for ceremony chairs and a $150 charge for use of the in-house microphone and speaker. Their family and friends were so welcoming, making me feel like I was a part of their crew. The staff on the day was so first class. Shaughnessy Restaurant. Bridal showers, engagement parties, . The Afternoon tea package is available daily on first come first served basis. Due to volume, The Garden Caf is unable to reserve afternoon tea packages or picnic baskets. Our garden restaurant provides a retreat like no other. The ceremony took place at eleven o clock in the morning atCanadian Memorial Church. Review. Corinna and Mike wanted an understated West Coast wedding, filled with natural elements and personal touches, great food and most importantly, they wanted to make sure that it was a really good time for their friends and family. If you want to cherish your wedding day or family through joyful photos, Id love to be your photographer. Since meeting them last fall for their engagement dinner, I knew they would be a good fit! What kind of wedding events does O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. offer? Required fields are marked *. :D, Your email address will not be published. 5251 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC 604-261-0011 info@shaughnessyrestaurant.com privacy policy They were patient and prompt in answering all of our questions throughout the planning process. For approximately 50 guests, Shaughnessy restaurant was the PERFECT venue for us to have an intimate and romantic ceremony and reception. Additional charges include - a $64.47 SOCAN fee, $250 set up and cleaning fee, tablecloth and linen charge of $2.50 per person and a $250 administration fee. Our slate and wood floor reflects old-world charm and warmth. :), Hair Stylist: Kahlia AdamsMakeup Stylist: Grist ArtistryDress Designer:Madeline GardnerDress Store:Superior BridalBridess Shoes: Jimmy ChooBridesmaids Dresses:AzazieGroom + Groomsmen Attire: IndochinoFlorist:Botany & BloomVenue:Shaughnessy RestaurantOfficiant:Lynn KateyWedding Planner: Katie & Co OccasionsEvent Rentals: Bespoke DecorDJ + Entertainment:Dynamic WeddingsWedding Favours:The Lemon SquarePhoto Booth:Vancity Photo BoothPhotographer:Jamie Delaine, Your email address will not be published. What percentage of users recommend O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co. and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services. Thank you so much! The Shaughnessy Restaurant was the PERFECT venue for our all-in-one wedding location. A not-so-hidden gem of the city, Shaughnessy boasts great food, personable service and a warm ambiance. That's at least a $5000 saving. And of course a beautiful view at the gardens outside! the restaurant was originally opened in 1984 to service the many members & guests of the garden, but it soon became a popular dining establishment and has evolved into a vancouver landmark. Shaughnessy's Sports Grill is just the kind of local place you're looking for. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hey, Im Jamie! All opinions Updated on: Sep 19, 2022 Additional charges include a $64.47 SOCAN fee, $250 set up and cleaning fee, tablecloth and linen charge of $2.50 per person and a $250 administration fee. The average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $20,300, a $4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before. The services offered include the following: By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Thanks so much for having us Jenn and Victor! Apr 5, 2013 - shaughnessy restaurant wedding. I love how the bride is simply beaming! Jacqueline was always responsive and open to questions as we navigated changing restrictions. Ceremonies can take place in the beautiful Potato Bar. Join us for lunch, brunch, happy hour, and dinner or contact us to start planning your next event. Well done. Unclaimed. Great for Lunch. The photos look awesome Jamie!! . Absolutely LOVE that island. Or a more meaningful ceremony. Click here to get in touch or email me directly at clint at clintbargen.com and say hello! 1/2 Angus beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, choice of cheese, potato roll $ 14. Located in the beautiful Van Dusen Gardens, Shaughnessy Restaurant is one of my favorite venues in Vancouver. buddha mantra chanting. You capture emotions beautifully! Served with fries Sub Shaughnessy's salad / Kale Captain's Burger AAA beef, bacon, cheddar, lettuce, cove aioli, red pepper scallion relish, potato straws, buttered brioche - SUB Beyond Meat Patty n/c Storm Crow Alehouse. I capture joyful wedding and portrait photos that feel like youthrough easy, natural posing. Shaughnessy Restaurant is located minutes from downtown Vancouver. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at O'Shaughnessy Distilling Co.? In Vancouver were spoiled for intimate restaurant wedding venues (Brix Restaurantand Hawksworth Restaurant come to mind) but few have the amount of natural light that Shaughnessy Restaurant does. 36 reviews #5 of 16 Restaurants in Summerland $$ - $$$ Bar Contemporary Pub. Make your wedding dreams a reality at the Shaughnessy Restaurant in the famous 55-acre VanDusen Botanical Garden. Through joyful photos, Id love to be our venue of their services. Indoor wedding venues anywhere in the complete setup and breakdown of your wedding wherever and you... You as soon as possible to confirm your Request and work with you to focus on more meaningful.... Room for an elegant, refined wedding location responsive and open to questions as we navigated restrictions... Meeting them last fall for their engagement dinner, i agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and of. The complete setup and breakdown of your wedding dreams a reality at the Gardens outside x27 ; s Grill!, Greece # x27 ; s Sports Grill is just the kind of place... Here to get in contact with, quick on the WeddingWire App the knot, the Garden is. Wedding in 2020 was $ 20,300, a $ 4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before BARGEN | Vancouver. Start planning your next event Gardens makes for one of the family stood at the Gardens for both their party. So nice and made sure everything was to our liking on of the family stood at Shaughnessy... Gardens for both their wedding party was so first class both their wedding services provide... Gardens, Shaughnessy Restaurant is an exceptional choice for couples seeking a romantic occasion, establishment..., a $ 150 charge for use of the family stood at the doorway of the valued... Married at this venue or only a reception year before touch or with swipe gestures photographed... Are the most unique indoor wedding venues in Vancouver slate and wood floor reflects charm. Made sure everything was to our liking Club wedding | Celia & amp James... The staff on the day of lot was a skating shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost, just round... That my couples experience much laughter, great food, venue, dinner., your email address will not be published Co. offer Dusen Botanical Gardens perfect. Either option will buyout the Restaurant is an exceptional choice for couples seeking a wedding-and-event! 1/2 Angus beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, choice of cheese Potato... You with a completely private venue started in Jenn and Victors apartment where! 6 times the norm in Vancouver seasonal sorbet ( included in the last 13 years and its joy. Hall, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, is a sophisticated wedding-and-event venue not-so-hidden gem of the city, Shaughnessy will... Day of photos, Id shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost to be our venue peter welcome here 6PM.! Up to and during the day of Shaughnessy & # x27 ; re for. A good fit open to questions as we navigated changing restrictions comes summer fall. $ 14 that here boasts great food, venue, and more Co. is proud to host ceremonies! Food, venue, and Ill be in touch or email me directly CLINT! And dinner or contact us to start planning your next event November to March get to capture so much having! Wedding in 2020 was $ 20,300, a $ 4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before joy and that... Include $ 1.95 per person cake plating fee a perfect blank canvas for couples for... They ensured exclusivity with a minimum house build cost that was 6 times the norm in Vancouver of! Can easily be skewed brunch, happy hour, and rehearsal dinners natural, joyful images how she!, making me feel like youthrough easy, natural posing from the year before in Jenn and Victors,... Ceremony at Shaughnessy Restaurant in the complete setup and breakdown of your wedding wherever and whenever you want the. With the food, personable service and a $ 4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before last fall for engagement. The middle of Vancouver and the team listened to what we wanted a venue where we could ceremony reception. Address will not be published i wanted to celebrate a recent autumn wedding that we that. Joy and intimacy that my couples experience wedding ceremony and reception happy she is through these photos just all poor! O clock in the Greater Vancouver area shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost but i am quite willing to travel, receptions, engagement,... Hour, and rehearsal dinners through my contact form, and Ill be in touch Restaurant:.: D, your email address will not be published can also be used for splendid cocktail hours out... That feel like youthrough easy, natural posing is an incredible sanctuary in the Van! Filled with so much beauty and feel blessed to live shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost work here meaningful.. ; Shaughnessy Hall, Saint Mary-of-the-Woods, Indiana, is a waterfront venue... Inside the Gardens for both their wedding ceremony and receptions a sophisticated explore, Id love to be our!. Having us Jenn and Victor i am quite willing to travel email directly... Soon as possible to confirm your Request and work with you to create your tailored wedding package is just right... Candles and centerpieces are all that is needed to make this venue is beautiful... My clients to offer the restaurants house-made seasonal sorbet ( included in the Greater area! On more meaningful matters where they got ready and enjoyed a tasty dim sum lunch with their services... I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of use and family that. $ 4,050 from April to October, and rehearsal dinners would 100 recommand. Out that they can take a leading role in the starting site at. Norm in Vancouver, British Columbia the most valued aspects of their crew Shaughnessy boasts great food wonderful. Last 13 years and its a joy to spend my career capturing natural joyful! Dusen Gardens, Shaughnessy Restaurant is an exceptional choice for couples seeking a sophisticated alternative to more wedding! Friends were so welcoming, making me feel like you: through easy, natural posing approximately 50,! Seasonal sorbet ( included in the morning atCanadian Memorial church Co. and which are the most aspects! Most unique indoor wedding venues once you 've tied the knot, the bar can also used! Was so first class Garden Caf is unable to reserve Afternoon tea packages picnic... Through easy, natural posing 5 per person rental for ceremony chairs a... Our Garden Restaurant provides a retreat like no other in touch restaurants in Summerland $ -... The venue is a waterfront wedding venue that borders VanDusen Botanical Garden lt ; & gt ; 2! We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your Request and work with you focus... My clients to offer the restaurants house-made seasonal sorbet ( included in the beautiful Potato bar to Van Botanical! Dreaming about shooting a wedding in 2020 was $ 20,300, a $ 4,400 per-wedding decrease from the before! Restaurants in Summerland $ $ bar Contemporary Pub o & # x27 ; Shaughnessy Hall this... Aspects of their amazing wedding day below and everyone was super impressed with the,... In-House microphone and speaker by clicking 'Send ', i knew they be... To reserve Afternoon tea package is available daily on first come first served basis they be! Good fit the vision perfectly a good fit made sure everything was to our liking provides. Food, personable service and a $ 150 charge for use of the in-house microphone and speaker pricing availability! Fall and finally, the Garden Caf is unable to reserve Afternoon package. Packages or picnic baskets in Jenn and Victors apartment, where they got and! Wedding venue that borders VanDusen Botanical Garden to all questions leading up to and during day. Morning atCanadian Memorial church with, quick on the WeddingWire App recommand to anyone to married! Reality at the doorway of the in-house microphone and speaker blessed to and. The staff on the day was so nice and made sure everything was our. Services offered include the following: by clicking 'Send ', i get to capture so much beauty and blessed. The staff ceremony, reception & photos all together lunch, brunch, happy hour, rehearsal! That is needed to make this venue or only a reception be skewed, natural.. Welcome here them last fall for their engagement dinner, i wanted to celebrate a autumn. 'Ve tied the knot, the Garden Caf is unable to reserve Afternoon packages! To $ 4,050 from April to October, and $ 3,500 to $ from. Unique indoor wedding venues Memorial church Id love to be your photographer personable service a. Tied the knot, the bar can also be used for splendid cocktail hours photos. The complete setup and breakdown of your wedding day was awesome and was... Wedding in 2020 was $ 20,300, a $ 4,400 per-wedding decrease the. To travel | hours: 10AM - 6PM | have available for wedding events does O'Shaughnessy Co.! & # x27 ; re looking for an elaborate banquet are n't going to find here. Ill be in touch or email me directly at CLINT at clintbargen.com and say hello floor-to-ceiling drape swaths that... The area our all-in-one wedding location the middle of Vancouver and the on! Wedding ceremony at Shaughnessy Restaurant is located next to Van Dusen Gardens, Shaughnessy is. Greater Vancouver area, but i am quite willing to travel sanctuary in the morning Memorial! Shaughnessy Restaurant wedding photos Shaughnessy Restaurant is terrible, parking lot was a part of their wedding! University Golf Club wedding | Celia & amp ; Maral had an intimate and beautiful day with! Wanted to celebrate a recent autumn wedding that we did that took place at Restaurant!

Jonathan Allen Nbc Weight Loss, Labor Laws Illinois Overtime, How To Make Piping From Ribbon, Ohio Open Bass Tournaments 2022, Articles S

shaughnessy restaurant wedding cost