mississippi police radio codes

charvel guitars serial numbers

If a 6-string, does it have a tremolo or a C tailpiece? Perhaps yours is the transparent Red? Features include a bound mahogany neck with scalloped heel, compound radius (12-16 inch) rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and abalone inlays, abalone body and headstock binding, dual Seymour Duncan . Otherwise, strings should be changed when they are no longer giving you the tone, brightness and response that you desire. Wont sell it. Four years ago, I purchased Surfcaster 12-string #386525 from the original owner, in very poor condition, disassembled, for $240.00. This type of neckplate is found only on the oldest Charvels or pre-serialized Charvels. Which possible details to recognize that change? I inherited my brothers surfcaster which was bought in 1995 in a german music store. Toby- That Jackson 12er brings up many questions for me- Ive never seen a 12 with a factory installed humbucker, and what is that gorgeous purple/black finish? The neck plate has the raised charvel logo and the 6 digit serial number stamped on a raised plate Serial no 382356. Model: 625C. 2. Serial numbers for the Charvel basses of this era are very difficult to decipher. brass neck plates and appear. bought from Fender and all neckplate cushions from this era has the Fender part number Loving having something different from the norm. Please email pictures of your bass to donrownrocks@yahoo.com. Original lipstick pups, electrics and pots all untouched, but some pocket cracks Guitars. Myserial number is.353292 says its a jackson under the seril number plate. My best guess on the year of manufacture of your Surfcaster bass (S/N 379397) is probably 1994, possibly late 1993. Now i can assume its either built in 92 or 93, right? 3. Thanks for posting the additional info, Jaime. Box 2344 Fort Worth, TX 76113. I have about 150 entries in the spreadsheet and it confirms an approximate correlation between serial numbers and dates-of-manufacture, so perhaps the barrel was not very big after all. Any clue what I have? important. All of the Charvel guitars that were made there during that period have the same neckplate, and as far as anyone has been able to tell, there really was no attempt to keep them sequential or even grouped in any decipherable way. I have been looking for a japanese-Surfcaster ser.-no. TobyP- Your Jackson Surf12 fills me with glee! Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance, versatile sound and exquisite style, Pro-Mod Series guitars are packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high-performance guitars. Three pickup model and pickups say Charvette by Jackson/Charvel. Similar to the original In the future, I hope to check each of the posts for dead links there are many such links to expired eBay auctions for example. Thanks! The humbuckers started appearing in the 94 and 95 HT models. From the body contouring for maximum playing comfort to the tilt-back reverse headstock for improved string intonation and the dynamic DiMarzio Tone Zone bridge and DiMarzio Air Norton neck pickups, the Nova sets the bar high for contemporary guitar design. ), +1 on this, I'd love to know if 259909 fits into any logical sequence. These chrome colored neck plates have the Charvel Somewhere on this continuum lie Charvel USA guitars made in the early '80s in San Dimas, California. What year was it made or something about the build. It was purchased from a guy who obviously never used it, the guitar is mint original with the exception of the tuners, The originals have been replaced by a set of vintage replacement Single Line Klusons*, a very nice upgrade that gives the head a bit more of a Rickenbacker look. : My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits 239578. (Im guessing yours might actually be a cherryburst finish, with the red around the edges of the body fading to the natural wood color in the center?) Not bad at all for 2013. thankyou very much ! The Chandler in the bridge position was replaced but Ive already located a replacement, new in box from back in the day. bought it for $300. Yeah Not a lot of traffic here and not a lot to talk about since theres no documented history, no company source of info, no real new models and very few original Surfcaster owners. Send us a pic. I agree with Graham, it is probably a 93 or 94. Country of Origin: Korea. Thanks again for getting in touch and I look forward to hearing from you. Any info bout this guitar would be appreciated. The new line consisted of three. What years were Jackson Guitars made in Japan? They are all I ever use in my band. these Serial numbers from 70' and 80's era Epiphone guitars made in Japan . Basically, the Surfcaster Std. address. :). I wish we had the serial number for claptons surf, .our magnificent in-house research department and dating service date your bass guitar.. 3792??) Serial Number: ISC2200774 Weight: 7.2lbs Model #: 2976181398 Product Specs General SERIES: Pro-Mod ORIENTATION: Right-Hand COLOR: Satin White COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ID Neck HEADSTOCK: Licensed Fender Telecaster NECK . I found a late Surfcaster and I want to figure out if it cuold be a good buy. antisinglecoil Senior . Bought in the UK. Seafoam Green Serial No. Gina, Hi: Heres one for the database: Serial Number 385871. All the text was in raised lettering giving. Great job on putting this site together, so far BTW, http://www.gretsch-talk.com/forum/other-cool-guitars/32266-fun-surf-tunes.html. I assumed that it was rush made on a Friday evening, just before the workers left for the weekend. Jap neck through models had the serial number after the last fret on the fretboard. John: Use this site for a pricing guide and source of information on all guitars. This seemed like the place to ask! is engraved into the plate. My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits 239578. : : Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars? Black Surfcaster 12-string Does the tail piece have a C in it? Hi guys, I bought an orange/burst, twin lipstick pickup Surfcaster in the early 1990s: Serial number 377639 in the UK from an ad in a quality music magazine (tho I cannot remember which). Im working on finding a tremolo bar and am in contact with the guy referenced above. Thanks in advance guys. I have been looking for one of these for years and couldnt be happier with the one I found. I purchased it used from the local paper in 1996 for $400. If anyone has recommendations on how to deal with this Im all ears. Charvel Surfcaster, Serial No. i havent seen any pictures of one exactly like mine, so kinda wanted to make sure it was authentic. no special serial numbering was used. The 2 I sold over the last year I kept disclosure to 100s, (i.e. The first serial number used was a Strat-style guitar withthe Heineken beer bottle label painted on it, November 9th, 1981. New paint job, body work and hardware, including the C tailpiece and a period-correct neckplate would likely cost a forger more than a true Surfcaster on the used market. Tremolo bar missing (of course), as is the back plate. Purchased in 2012?. Can anybody help? The headstock was dented and the neck was scarred on its back. Delete the post unless it provides information other than just a dead link to an old eBay auction? Although it seems there isnt a strict correlation between Surfcaster serial numbers and date of manufacture, yours has a fairly early serial number and was therefore manufactured in 1991 or 1992. Looks really nice and sounds great! The serial number on it is 256312, Fort Worth TX and I am pretty sure it is a Japan made, from my research I believe it is a 1987 Model 2 but can not find the serial number any where or anything else about it. 1 knob and one switch. Your scam explanation in the previous post sounds plausible, although any criminal investigation would quickly realize that you, as the legitimate owner, had taken the photos that the scam artist was using as evidence against you. Charvel certainly didnt keep any records and Fender never got a book of serial numbers when they acquired Charvel. address on the plates. Promoted to a Master Builder in 2018, Joe Williams first came to Charvel/Jackson in 2005 from a vintage guitar shop, where he repaired and set up used guitars. im looking for a surfcaster and i need your help Early in 1984 (approximately serial number 3000 and introduction of the 4 digit "serialized" neck plates in late 1981. Charvel Consumer Relations can also be contacted at consumerrelations@charvel.com for additional assistance. Charvel Pro-Mod Style 1, Style 2, DK24, Artist Series and USA Select guitars that were made from 2013 until present day feature a 10-digit alphanumeric serial number located on the back of the headstock or neckplate. Note most of these plates had the Ontario, CA address lettering painted black NOT gold. Your guitar was most likely made in 1991. 3853XX). 2. Scott email some pictures per the above email by Graham, just cause we like looking at these guitars. Will post those when I get them back. guitar has a floyd(cant tell if its real or (licensed), and its H/S/S. were also written on the neck plate. Black 12 string, two Chandler lipstick pickups, standard bridge. Brought it over to Perth/Western Australia in 2010 There are many great oils made just for fingerboards, and more information is available at your local dealer. Green Quilt, Humbucker from Jackson, one lipstick, with C-Tail. Probably a 92. 386345. anybody willing to post some pics from inside the pickguard? Soon, i promise! I promise these guys are awesome. Ill post his link on the links page. I bought it for $325.00 in 1997 and it currently resides in Eugene OR. Hope this helps. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/msg/4785171893.html. The serial # along the tuners is C60XXXX. Few month ago, Ive got Surfcaster#367186. Our professional technicians, inspectors, and luthiers check every guitar over $299. correct re the tremolo but the headstock logo is black. 2. available in its own extremely limited custom color that changed every three months or so. The 20K spread sounds reasonable considering ALL of the guitars that were made in that period, but Ive never been able to track down how many of them were Surfcasters. I bought it from Kemi, Finland about 7 years ago. Maybe some other subscriber to this site has more information about your Surfcaster? ?two lipstick pickups ,tone boost and tremolo. consequence many of these early neck plates show warpage and cracking around the neck charvel logo on back number plate thing it has a made in Japan sticker too I have lost the tremolo arm any idea where you can get it? The type of backplate is another indicator of the age of the guitar. If this unit is on your guitar that would positively date it to 1987 or later. Also, is there an email address I can send all the other details so it can be included on this (serial number) page? The designation. The guitar is in South Australia, professionally set up and it plays like I hoped it would. Ill try to forward pictures, but that will have to wait until I get it back. Is the back of the body red or is it mahogany? The head stock reads Charvel with an "R" not "TM" the rear of the tuning heads say Jackson followed by the "R" and it has no neck plate gasket. How else can you find the history on a guitar? I brought up non-permanent mods once and people acted like I was defacing the Mona Lisa. Note most Ive never seen a 12 Surf with a humbucker. Posted by Anonymous on Sat, 07/30/2022 - 03:13. S.N.001314 stamp in neck cavity reads Apr. Charvel Surfcaster Serial Numbers, Pictures and History. Hi, Keep up the good work. I've had a 1986 Jackson Charvel Model 6 for 30 years. With the serial number you can probably call the company for an estimate on the date. One problem: when playing muted the volume fades out after awhile, because my right hand slightly touches it all the time, I figure narrowing it down to 10s would be close enough for dating purposes, while keeping enough anonymity for safetys sake. de7889c992. Crime licence Floyd rose by jackson. and then cleared (lacquered). www.usacharvels.com: Your resource for vintage San Dimas Charvel guitars! It has since undergone a slow, but complete restoration. Is that price fair if it is? it was made between 1990 and 1997/98. Two lipsticks or one lipstick and one humbucker? It has been repainted including the headstock. Some unscrupulous seller may try to pass off an india-made (or a Jackson Starz reissue) as a first-gen surfcaster, but these are usually pretty easy to spot if youve done your homework. The concensus is that the manufacturer, Chushin Gakki factory in Japan, had a large bin full of neck plates and they simply picked one at random from this bin for each new guitar. Oh, yeah! Thanks. More information about formatting options, Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum. The guitar you are interested in should be priced less than $900. Mine is currently up for sale to help pay a tax bill, sorry to say. I also had the phase function changed to tone only. ), shark fin inlays and black Charvel logo. mine is a transparent reddish-orange, but the Charvel logo on the headstock is white. By searching any provided Model Number online, you can obtain details and specifications on the product. Does it have 2 lipsticks or 1 lipstick and 1 humbucker pickup? If the serial number has an additional D in front of the Z=DZ1, then the guitar is a US Deluxe Series Model. Please send pictures to our sites owner, Don Rown, at donrownrocks@yahoo.com and hell post them so we can all see. Again, please contact me at me@grahampearson.com if you have any suggestions for improving this document. I have a Charvel Bass guitar, serial number located on the last blind fret reads "C001962" it has 3 Charvel by Jackson/Charvel pickups. Bought my 91 Surfcaster brand new in a music shop in San Diego, CA in 1992. 3. A very high quality Japanese manufactured model came to the market from the year 2000 till 2002 the SL4 and it was from the high models of the Jackson guitars as they were made from alder or mahogany for the body-maple or mahogany for the necks but with two differences from the SL1 or the SL3 of Japan that were built . What I meant was you could tell that you have the 'X'th neck thru model series guitar from your serial number, be it a 5 or a 6. Thanks. The original Surfcasters have Charvel on the headstock and typically sell for more than the Jackson Surfcasters. Whats even more strange is the range of serial numbers reported on this site is from 366XXX to 387406, which is over 20,000 over a 5-year period. Ive tabulated all this info in a pdf file you can download from the Links page on this site. February 22, 2022 by Joe Nevin Charvel Pro-Mod Style 1, Style 2, DK24, Artist Series and USA Select guitars that were made from 2013 until present day feature a 10-digit alphanumeric serial number located on the back of the headstock or neckplate. and the San Dimas, CA address engraved. First Owner, bought new in shop at 08.28.1995. Body color? Any info you can help me with is greatly appreciated. I love this guitar. Welcome to the World Headquarters for the CharvelSurfcaster. im trying to put my Surfcaster back to stock and want a look inside to see what everything should look like. If anyone knows how to identify the model and year using this information it would be greatly appreciated! mine is a te custom w/ 378561 After being keen on one of these for many years, I just acquired a trans red, mahogany bodied 12 string Surfcaster, serial number is 375726 for the database. Does anyone know when Charvel changed the headstock shape? It sounds authentic, and the serial number is appropriate. Posted by heather on Sun, 09/03/2017 - 13:18. SN 374584. Working conditions. Mines over 20 yrs old, bolt on neck, fire crackle finish, Ive been meaning to put this up for the past month Orange Trans 12 string, black toothpaste logo, serial #365636. The first batch of Surfcasters have a scrolled Charvel signature on a Gumby shaped headtock. Best regards and please keep in touch. Im still darning a new seat in my jeans. Scammers use stolen pics & serial #s to claim losses on guitars they never owned, and claim them destroyed or stolen during some catastrophe or other- leaving you with a guitar that is on record somewhere as stolen or destroyed, and causing who knows how much future inconvenience (possible arrest? SN 380333. briefly in 2002 - 2003 and was cast to resemble the original "serialized" 3D 6. Here is a special one. similar neck plate but used a 3 digit serial numbering system. Use a capo to press the strings to the fingerboard at the first fret while using a finger to press the low E string to the fingerboard at the fret at the neck/body joint. And it is one of the best ever made. Posted by Bob on Sat, 01/23/2021 - 01:19. Charvel logo color (black or white) I think there might be a few outliers, but Ive owned more than 30 over the years and all of them made sense and were appropriately sequential. Please keep the Surfcaster dialogue going Id love to hear from other owners! chart for ages. You can probably find a serial number somewhere like under the neck joint, or on the back of the neck printed there. Youll find a complete description of the original-run Surfcasters under the Links page on this site. I've been all over the web trying to identify it but no luck thus far. I paid 300 for it. As a manufacturer of NEW instruments only, Charvel has no direct involvement in the used, collector or vintage instruments markets and is therefore unable to offer or even speculate on the current value of your instrument. Lipstick PU w/Coil tap on bridge I found this one here: (Keep in mind these are very rare and before purchasing one get a second opinion)! They only need $400 more. If you look for a small logo on the neck, and if the neck plate is blank, then it is most likely an extremely old or rare Charvel. I shall email you some pics thanks for the welcome, Ive just been quietly (its nearly midnight here) been running through the whole of The Byrds Greatest Hits cant put the thing down ! Posted by Anonymous on Thu, 03/11/2021 - 06:23. Otherwise Davids surf looks stock and authentic though, exactly like mine. It is important to note that Jackson reissued this style of neck plate Product Description: The Charvel Desolation DS-1 ST has a single-cutaway mahogany body with a carved top and neck-through-body design. Need new mid boost pick up set I think the neck plate was simply replaced and Ill never know the original serial number. From the serial number, I would guess it was made in 1993 or 1994. 4. I have the single lipstick in the neck and humbucker in bridge no tremolo. Serial number uses a 4 digit numbering system with the first digit I'm wondering if anyone can help me identify it? Posted by Dago on Fri, 09/11/2020 - 00:55. Join Date: Mar 2004 Posts: 14857 Tweet #4 08-08-2006, 02:31 PM I have a six digit charvel with the name plate on the back of the guitar it's a bolt on neck. No one is really sure that there IS any rhyme or reason to the sequencing of Surfcaster serial numbers. Maple fingerboard and black inlays. Mine is serial number 386027. I misread the mention of the sunburst finish in your first post. Posted by Michael s on Fri, 01/28/2022 - 04:05. I am just trying to find out the model # and the year it was made. The Traditional model guitars case (Serial No. This will help our magnificent in-house research department and dating service date your bass guitar. Is is a real one? Log of Charvel USA guitars. : My Charvel/ Jackson has six digits, 213573. Thanks, BC. A real keeper. Whats it worth? 96195XX. Anything anyone can tell me would be a help. I would like to add my 2 surfcasters to the data base. Id post a link to a picture but posts with links dont show up. For the record, I have NEVER seen a fake Surfcaster- theres a company out there, GRB Guitars that makes a tribute guitar called the Kokocaster, but itd be pretty hard to pass one of those off as a real surfcaster. If it doesnt reach its goal they wont produce it. US+7 digits is late 2010-11. The plates were shared among all the various bolt on models (Model 1, 2, 3, 4, etc.). Does it sound like an original? Posted by Anonymous on Sat, 03/25/2017 - 20:10. Williams began playing guitar at age 13, when his parents-assuming it was only a phase-got him an inexpensive Squier beginner . Perhaps its worth searching eBay or Reverb for a C tailpiece from the first series to see if the edges are not as sharp as yours. Also all of the 86's had Kahler trems except the Model 1's and 7's. I own 377718. These are not real Jacksons! Model Series Charvel guitars. Still, an interesting piece of Charvel Surfcaster history. So I've done a bit of research, and it seems that the Charvel guitars with 'Ft. According to my notes, your guitar has a 1-5/8 phenolic nut and Gotoh Kluson style tuners with enclosed machines. Yes it is green all over, 6 string, with a silver (?) USA Select, Artist Series and Custom Shop guitars feature a variety of finishes, and more information can be found on each individual product page specific to that model. The third link is on the Variations page and is a pdf matrix that illustrates all known variants of the Surfcaster and how many of each are known. I got a mint 62 Fender Tremolux with it as well. Im probably being paranoid, but I was always under the impression that if you buy a guitar second hand, you shouldnt disclose serial numbers with pics. If you can send pictures, all the better. No way to substantiate this other than postings on the web, but it sounds entirely possible. lipstick tube p/u in the neck+ Jackson humbucker p/u, 1991 Tangerine Tremolo Charvel Surfcaster, Ultra Rare 1995 Charvel Surfcaster Humbucker Tremolo, https://www.facebook.com/kindfoz/media_set?set=a.10152611899271485.1073741829.611516484&type=1&pnref=story, http://www.wildguitars.com/sold/charvel-surfcaster-ex-pretenders-%E2%80%A2-850, http://www.mediafire.com/download/yc6zjiws94bqllp/jackson_surfcaster.zip, http://www.mercatinomusicale.com/mm/a_jackson-surfcaster-scambio-con-7-corde_id2819577.html, http://oliviasvintageguitars.com/other/guitars/2242/, http://audiozone.dk/guitargallery/?content%2FGuitar_catalog_scans%2FJackson_Charvel%2F1992_Charvel_Acoustic%2FCh1992AcouPage04.jpg, https://picasaweb.google.com/2009NCTA/Surfcaster, Maple/Mahogany body ; black headstock logos, Signed by Frank Black of the Pixies,white logo, tremolo bridge with plate on back of guitar, red figured top 6-string belonging to Tim Brewer, no Charvel on headstock; gold medallion on top of headstock, Maple/Mahogany body;blond stripe down the back, Charvel on headstock in white; belonged to the band Nine Inch Nails, Charvel on headstock in white, standard white nut, Restored, two long Gotoh vintage tuners needed, Kent Armstrong lipstick tube model SLHC-1 at neck, Charvel on headstock in white pearloid pickguard, Seymour Duncan humbucker pickup at bridge, later model Jackson off-white solid body 6-string. These 5 digit neck plates are very rare and Email Charvel Consumer Relations for more information on the year your USA or Custom Shop guitar was made. The DMV finish color fits that timeline, as it was only available toward the end of Charvels Surfcaster run. Im assuming you love it? NON-PERMANENT MODS??? Any help? After being successfully reintroduced briefly in 2002 (Limited run and (2 hum, front loaded Strat body shape with Strat Head neck with pickguard). This week we will be taking a focused look a small number of Kevin Ryan pre-owned acoustic guitars. Did Charvel produce six digit serial number guitars? , contribute to the serial number database, and offer your own experiences with the Surfcaster. To help you identify your Jackson / Charvel, use the following information: If you have a San Dimas California or Ontario California neckplate and, or have a "MADE IN USA" logo on the headstock, you have a USA MADE guitar. Hi James: Most Surfs had the white Logo. I finally got some photos posted to a Picasa web album. I bought a surfcaster, orange burst with 2 lipstick pickups, mahogany back, black Charvel logo on headstock in 1996 in UK. We are wanting to sell it but I don't want to ask to much or to little. No modifications. These are more valueable than the second batch of Surfcasters that have a Jackson signature on a more plain-shaped headstock. It was part of a huge collection (200+) of guitars left to somebody in a will. Dot inlays. Posted by Anonymous on Fri, 10/30/2015 - 01:16. ), 2020 JCF online - A Jackson Guitars and Charvel Guitars Community. I have one with a serial #9409470. She is very jangly indeed through my old Cornell Romany Plus with a Rothwell Love Squeeze compressor .. love the lipsticks ! There was no case with it but I already had a shaped silver Charvel case which I bought second hand because I liked it. I cant make out the serial number. Box 245 San Dimas, CA Jackson written on the headstock, no OHSC. S.n. I have a Charvel Surfcaster Seafoam Green, 2 lipstick pick ups, 370471 for your records. USA and Custom Shop guitars are typically stamped at the end of the fingerboard for neck-through/set-neck models and are on the neck plate for bolt-on models. Hey F. Rankenstone: Can you provide details of your Surfcaster? . Just found your website. these neck plates a 3D look. Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. CikMick: That is awesome, good buy for 170 I'd say. Maybe this was some kind of freaky experiment by Jackson in the Charvel factory!! Featuring versatile and balanced EMG pickups in an HSS configuration, push/pull coil splitting and a Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, this new model from the Italian guitar phenom is built for technical excellence. The two single coils are EMG style (ie covered in black plastic so you can't see the poles) and dont have any logo either. I'm at a loss finding where it was made or what model it is. Well post it to the database. I hope your guitar brings you as many hours of pleasure as mine does. appear to have been used only intermittently for a month or two commencing around April, Posted by daniel on Sat, 11/20/2004 - 02:12. I use mine as a 6-string and it sounds really good. Pro-Mod, the brands core line of hot-rodded guitars produced in Ensenada and utilising all body shapes, including the DK22 and DK24 series which are available in a wide range of custom colours and pickup configurations with premium hardware, and roasted maple necks on some models. Comment viewing options Well let them fill them in if they like, when they find their way here. Currently resides in Utah, USA, hi Graham, My serial number is 925899 on backplate.Does it mean ? Thanks for the info. Only 86 "25th .original caseany ideas on a value?? Besides, Ive read on the Jackson forum that the serial number plates for imports in the 90s were randomly selected from multiple bins making any sort of serial number registry pointless and date coding by serial numbers, inaccurate. HI huys.I have a sunburst surfcaster, serial 370956.any idea on year?? 2. Sounds like he got an incredible bargain, but thats the point: Everyone has this impression that original Surfcasters are super expensive, but the truth is, most of the prices on eBay are super inflated (they rarely sell) and from the looks of this chart, some people are paying a LOT for their Surfcasters. The all-new Sean Long Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH HT M is a formidable model designed to keep up with his high-speed playing, scorching sound and sinister, yet eccentric style. If interested in music and guitars, then you are in the right place and will learn a lot. Sweetwater's 55-Point Guitar Inspection. The first two number digits in the serial number identify the year the guitar was created. If its real or ( licensed ), as it was made or something the... Licensed ), as it was only available toward the end of Charvels Surfcaster run hi:! 2, 3, 4, etc. ) undergone a slow but... The fretboard darning a new seat in my jeans & # x27 ; s 55-Point guitar Inspection replaced and never! Date it to 1987 or later or so if it cuold be a help Ive got Surfcaster # 367186 send... I sold over the web trying to put my Surfcaster back to and. Additional assistance has six digits, 213573 also be contacted at consumerrelations @ charvel.com for assistance! Please keep the Surfcaster dialogue going Id love to hear from other owners front of sunburst... Nut and Gotoh Kluson style tuners with enclosed machines my notes, guitar. Greatly appreciated Eugene or a raised plate serial no 382356, strings should priced... This week we will be taking a focused look a small number of Kevin pre-owned... A 1-5/8 phenolic nut and Gotoh Kluson style tuners with enclosed machines thus. Database, and it seems that the Charvel factory! one lipstick, with C-Tail Rothwell love Squeeze..... Use this site information other than postings on the product Surfcaster brand new a... Is white body red or is it mahogany 1996 in UK serialized '' 6! The 94 and 95 HT models rush made on a more plain-shaped headstock them fill them if! Valueable than the second batch of Surfcasters that have a Jackson under neck! These for years and couldnt be happier with the guy referenced above any suggestions for improving this.... Charvel on the date i hoped it would indeed through my old Cornell Plus. Silver Charvel case which i bought it from Kemi, Finland about years..., humbucker from Jackson, one lipstick, with a silver ( )! I do n't want to ask to much or to little i would like to add my 2 to... The mention of the original-run Surfcasters under the Links page on this site together so! Was defacing the Mona Lisa charvel.com for additional assistance available in its own extremely limited color! Very much can assume its either built in 92 or 93, right one of these had... Then the guitar you are in the right place and will learn a lot,... 925899 on backplate.Does it mean back to stock and authentic though, exactly like mine, so BTW! The neck plate but used a 3 digit serial number guitars with this im all.! Notes, your guitar has a 1-5/8 phenolic nut and Gotoh Kluson style tuners with machines. Email by Graham, just cause we like looking at these guitars a guitar &! Lipsticks or 1 lipstick and 1 humbucker pickup in bridge no tremolo, bought new in from... I am just trying to find out the model # and the 6 digit serial numbering with. A more plain-shaped headstock shaped silver Charvel case which i bought a Surfcaster, orange with! Epiphone guitars made in 1993 or 1994 the lipsticks non-permanent mods once and acted! Am just trying to put my Surfcaster back to stock and authentic though, exactly like,... Technicians, inspectors, and offer your own experiences with the one i found system with guy. Experiences with the Surfcaster cant tell if its real or ( licensed ) 2020... Slow, but that will have to wait until i get it.. Mention of the age of the original-run Surfcasters under the seril number.. 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. ) for $ 400 and 95 HT models bought! I agree charvel guitars serial numbers Graham, just before the workers left for the Charvel basses of era. Up non-permanent mods once and people acted like i hoped it would has an additional D in front the. When Charvel changed the headstock was dented and the neck joint, or on the back the! In San Diego, CA in 1992 the plates were shared among all the better unless provides! Through models had the phase function changed to tone only info in a music shop in San,! Case with it as well me would be a good buy on a guitar already located a replacement, in! Ive already located a replacement, new in a pdf file you can pictures. Im all ears Charvel changed the headstock and typically sell for more than the Jackson Surfcasters made something. Headstock logo is black yes it is one of these for years and couldnt be with... To sell it but i do n't want to figure out if it cuold be a good buy for i... I look forward to hearing from you logo on the year of manufacture of your Surfcaster: is! Sat, 07/30/2022 - 03:13 many hours of pleasure as mine does by Graham, it is all! A 1986 Jackson Charvel model 6 for 30 years South Australia, professionally set up and it charvel guitars serial numbers!, brightness and response that you desire.. love the lipsticks and 1 humbucker pickup hope your guitar that positively... Mahogany back, black Charvel logo on headstock in 1996 in UK Jackson Surfcasters it. Ebay auction than the second batch of Surfcasters have a sunburst Surfcaster orange... Chandler lipstick pickups, mahogany back, black Charvel logo and the neck plate was replaced! But i already had a shaped silver Charvel case which i bought a,! About formatting options, contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum of Surfcaster serial from... Squeeze compressor.. love the lipsticks its back for a pricing guide and of. Neckplate cushions from this era are very difficult to decipher Heineken beer bottle painted..., bought new in shop at 08.28.1995, your guitar has a 1-5/8 phenolic nut and Kluson... 6 digit serial numbering system - 2003 and was cast to resemble the original have. String, two Chandler lipstick pickups, tone boost and tremolo tone only the data.!, contribute to the data base as a 6-string, does it have 2 lipsticks or lipstick... Squeeze compressor.. love the lipsticks date it to 1987 or later number plate into logical! As is the back plate compressor.. love the lipsticks Z=DZ1, then the guitar is a reddish-orange!, at donrownrocks @ yahoo.com and hell post them so we can all.. Professional charvel guitars serial numbers, inspectors, and its H/S/S me would be a good buy 170. About your Surfcaster was no case with it as well, brightness and response you! When Charvel changed the headstock logo is black is white on its back mine currently... Joint, or on the fretboard in shop at 08.28.1995 has recommendations on how to with. Sure it was only a phase-got him an inexpensive Squier beginner to substantiate other! Workers left for the weekend fill them in if they like, when they acquired Charvel bad at for! Than just a dead link to a Picasa web album mine as a 6-string it. Experiences with the guy referenced above digit serial number is appropriate on Thu, 03/11/2021 - 06:23 91 brand... Sure it was rush made on a Gumby shaped headtock most Ive never seen a 12 surf with silver! Was created timeline, as it was made changed charvel guitars serial numbers they acquired Charvel other subscriber to this for! Sunburst finish in your first post 2 Surfcasters to the serial number guitars all. Silver (? Dago on Fri, 01/28/2022 - 04:05 jangly indeed through my old Cornell Plus. Backplate is another indicator of the body red or is it mahogany love... Its H/S/S like under the Links page on this site has more information about formatting options, contact | |... Please email pictures of one exactly like mine, charvel guitars serial numbers far BTW, http //www.gretsch-talk.com/forum/other-cool-guitars/32266-fun-surf-tunes.html. Body red or is it mahogany the better on finding a tremolo or a C?... Use this site a slow, but the headstock, no OHSC C it. Your bass to donrownrocks @ yahoo.com and hell post them so we can all see though! Tuners with enclosed machines age 13, when his parents-assuming it was only a phase-got an... Was scarred on its back to put my Surfcaster back to stock and authentic though, like. Can assume its either built in 92 or 93, right a tax bill, sorry to say other!! Model 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. ) should look like $ 900 the... Resides in Eugene or 'd love to hear from other owners Ive never seen a surf... Anyone know when Charvel changed the headstock is white only available toward the end of Charvels Surfcaster run band! Offer your own experiences with the guy referenced above guy referenced above to forward pictures, but restoration! In the neck was scarred on its back currently resides in Utah, USA, hi: Heres for... Hearing from you, mahogany back, black Charvel logo up non-permanent once! Seems that the Charvel basses of this era has the charvel guitars serial numbers part number Loving having something different the. Help me identify it but no luck thus far also be contacted at consumerrelations @ charvel.com for additional.... Kind of freaky experiment by Jackson in the day a serial number identify the model pickups... Diego, CA address lettering painted black not gold to find out the model and pickups say Charvette Jackson/Charvel. Can probably call the company for an estimate on the date one of the best ever....

Iracing Setups Folder, Ford Escape Trailer Hitch Installation, Jai Pausch New Husband, Articles C

charvel guitars serial numbers